Boro Press Conference at 1pm

Optimistic Nut

NUFC06 im guessin that since your bulgarian you have never seen woodgate play at st james and thats the reason for you not knowing how good he really is. if this is the case you should have kept your mouth shut.  O0

Why should i need to watch him at st james park to know how good he is?

Have you ever heard of that thing called TV?

I watched him live in 99 when England played Bulgaria in a European qualification

Judging by your nickname i guess in 99 instead of watching the game you were playing with your LEGO...

Its irrelevant if you watched some players live or not to decide how good they are. O0

You can't see how well a player is positioned on TV until the ball comes near him, you also don't see what they do off screen. Two important parts of being a defender is your poisitional awareness at all times and how you manage those around you.

Once again you come across as an clueless fool.

NUFC06 im guessin that since your bulgarian you have never seen woodgate play at st james and thats the reason for you not knowing how good he really is. if this is the case you should have kept your mouth shut.  O0

I watched him live in 99 when England played Bulgaria in a European qualification

Judging by your nickname i guess in 99 instead of watching the game you were playing with your LEGO...

Its irrelevant if you watched some players live or not to decide how good they are. O0

You can't see how well a player is positioned on TV until the ball comes near him, you also don't see what they do off screen. Two important parts of being a defender is your poisitional awareness at all times and how you manage those around you.

Agree with you points but are you telling me that if i havent watched some player live i cant decide if he is good enough?

Because thats the whole point of this argument

Agree with you points but are you telling me that if i havent watched some player live i cant decide if he is good enough?

In the case of defenders, no you can't.

Respect your opinion but i dont agree

This is fucking great stuff.

This is f****** great stuff.

...and you are?

...and you are?

.....more knowledgable than a know-nowt like you?

If you're stupid enough to think that you can judge a player without actually seeing him, you must be gullible enough to believe in fairies, the loch ness monster, and Roeders worst injury crisis since the dawn of man.

You genuinely think you get a complete view of the game. and the players within it, on telly?? :lol:

I shouldn't laugh, bearing in mind your posts historically, but nonetheless: :lol: :lol:

Not complete because when you are on the staduim you can concentrate watching only 1 player

But when you are watching on the TV you are able to see everything that is happening on the field and then you can make your own conclusions about players,teams,perfromance etc.

How many times have you seen Ronaldihno,Zidane,Kaka,Messi etc.etc.not to mention some legendary players like Pele,Maradona etc. to make your opinion about them???

How many times have you watch them?

I doubt its alot but you still are making comments about them dont you?

Its not necessary to watch some player live to make i firm opinion about him.You can watch him on TV too and still if you understand something about football you can make a good judgement about him.

I think 80% of the users here have never kicked a ball in their lives and still thinks that they now something about football.

Genius

hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stupidest, wrongest, ridiculousest and most obviously mental comment. Ever.

You, my 'tard friend, are a fucking gem. Comedy gold.

...and you are?

.....more knowledgable than a know-nowt like you?

If you're stupid enough to think that you can judge a player without actually seeing him, you must be gullible enough to believe in fairies, the loch ness monster, and Roeders worst injury crisis since the dawn of man.

Im sure that you have made alot of comments about players that you have never seen live

So your argument is complete bollocks

Guest makemeacupoftea

you get to see the player more if your actually at the stadium watching them because you see things you wouldnt see on the tv or maybe you couldnt get your tv working in the mud hut you live in in bulgaria

Jesus wept are you 12?

and dan tries to be funny !

instead hes making himself look like a tit!!

You genuinely think you get a complete view of the game. and the players within it, on telly?? :lol:

I shouldn't laugh, bearing in mind your posts historically, but nonetheless: :lol: :lol:

Not complete because when you are on the staduim you can concentrate watching only 1 player

But when you are watching on the TV you are able to see everything that is happening on the field and then you can make your own conclusions about players,teams,perfromance etc.

How many times have you seen Ronaldihno,Zidane,Kaka,Messi etc.etc.not to mention some legendary players like Pele,Maradona etc. to make your opinion about them???

How many times have you watch them?

I doubt its alot but you still are making comments about them dont you?

Its not necessary to watch some player live to make i firm opinion about him.You can watch him on TV too and still if you understand something about football you can make a good judgement about him.

I think 80% of the users here have never kicked a ball in their lives and still thinks that they now something about football.

Genius

hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stupidest, wrongest, ridiculousest and most obviously mental comment. Ever.

You, my 'tard friend, are a f****** gem. Comedy gold.

You can see everything on the field as far as making a judgement about some player

Can you tell me which Newcastle games you watch live after January?

Please i want to know

you get to see the player more if your actually at the stadium watching them because you see things you wouldnt see on the tv or maybe you couldnt get your tv working in the mud hut you live in in bulgaria

Jesus wept are you 12?

Ooohhhhh hello, someone else got out of the wrong side of bed this morning :lol:

Jesus wept are you 12?

Ooohhhhh hello, someone else got out of the wrong side of bed this morning :lol:

That made me laugh ;D

It was either the utter campness of the post, or the actual intended humour, but it was funny either way.

Jesus wept are you 12?

That made me laugh ;D

It was either the utter campness of the post, or the actual intended humour, but it was funny either way.

Its a bit of a private joke that no-one on the forum would actually know about tbh :lol: (the "Ooohhhhh hello" bit)

:D