Boro Press Conference at 1pm

Optimistic Nut

The fact that you have Newcastle fans calling a boro player one of the best in world should prove that we actually believe it. How kingdawson cannot agree i do not know.

I'm sure he argues that King is equally as good.

people who thinks Woodgate is better then Carvalho need medical care asap

woodgates a better defender. but carvalhios probly better going forward.

The only one in the world who even begins to come close to a fully fit Woodgate is Cannavaro.

Guest makemeacupoftea

i think you're stupid, and ill try and get you medical care asap

Woodgate isn't fast, but isn't slow either.

It is his quickness of thought that makes him look quick.

His brain is as such that he could walk straight into the Newcastle XI after a 3 month layoff, and look a class ahead of all players, including Shearer.

When Woodgate signed for us, he had the best current ability of any player in the squad.

You mean the same brain that finds it amusing burning £50 notes? :D

But I agree with you. He is truly a class act. Just a shame he's so injury prone

The fact that you have Newcastle fans calling a boro player one of the best in world should prove that we actually believe it. How kingdawson cannot agree i do not know.

I'm sure he argues that King is equally as good.

There's nothing wrong with banter, but banter becomes shit, when the people you're debating with are stupifyingly dense, and don't have a clue about football.  Kingdawson doesn't make this board anymore interesting, I really don't know why he comes on this board.  Him coming on here talking about football is like me going on a knitting site, I would have nothing say, and what I did say would be based on no knowledge and irrelevant to every other person on that board.

Guest triggy99

The only one in the world who even begins to come close to a fully fit Woodgate is Cannavaro.

Id say woodgate is better than cannavaro and the only defender ive seen that is better than woodgate is ferdinand in the 2002 world cup

Guest triggy99

kingdawson just admitt your wrong, its like 100 people on 1

its because...WE HATE COCKNEYS

You quoted youeself you brainless t***.

Get the c*** banned.

me banned?

Get the c*** banned.

me banned?

No he called you a brainless twat, I've seen people banned for less, and he's one I'd be delighted to be shot of on here.

Guest triggy99

Get the c*** banned.

me banned?

No he called you a brainless t***, I've seen people banned for less, and he's one I'd be delighted to be shot of on here.

i got a permanent ban for less than that

Get the c*** banned.

me banned?

No he called you a brainless t***, I've seen people banned for less, and he's one I'd be delighted to be shot of on here.

Wasn't very permanent  :lol:

Guest kingdawson

oh my god, you really are pathetic. What has me imagining Dawson playing for Real Madrid have to do with my opinion on Woodgate. Im not trying to compare the two as i know Woodgate is far better but some of your sentences are really irrelavant.

Guest triggy99

Get the c*** banned.

me banned?

Wasn't very permanent  :lol:

its because dave loves me and couldnt stand to see me away from the forum  ;)

oh my god, you really are pathetic. What has me imagining Dawson playing for Real Madrid have to do with my opinion on Woodgate. Im not trying to compare the two as i know Woodgate is far better but some of your sentences are really irrelavant.

to Soho Square with you.

We're civilised people up here, we don't resort to abuse, when clueless chumps like yourself are talking s****.

All of you who thinks Woody is that good why dont you tell my why he stayed with Boro?

If he was that good even better then Carvalho why Mourihno didnt try to sign him?

Im not saying he isnt top class Premiership defender but statements like he is better then Carvalho are just pathetic.

Carvalho is one of the most consistent players Chelsea have since Mourihno is their manager

All of you who thinks Woody is that good why dont you tell my why he stayed with Boro?

If he was that good even better then Carvalho why Mourihno didnt try to sign him?

Im not saying he isnt top class Premiership defender but statements like he is better then Carvalho are just pathetic.

Carvalho is one of the most consistent players Chelsea have since Mourihno is their manager

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr do you think the fact he's pretty much been injured for 75% of the last five seasons might have something to do with it?  Just a thought.

Ah, the 'Bellamy defence'.

Because that's where he's from and because his fitness is still a stumbling block. Pretty obvious tbh.

Guest makemeacupoftea

hes better than carvalho TBH TBH

also i think you're a retard

Guest triggy99

real madrid bought him so he cant be that bad.

Guest kingdawson

to Soho Square with you.

We're civilised people up here, we don't resort to abuse, when clueless chumps like yourself are talking s****.

Your countless pm's to me say otherwise.

As good as Ricardo is playing this season, I thought he was pretty dodgy to begin with!

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr do you think the fact he's pretty much been injured for 75% of the last five seasons might have something to do with it?  Just a thought.

So its not very realistic to say the player who has been injured for the 75% of the last 5 seasons is better then one of the most constant players Chelsea have and also Portugal international 1st team regular who also have won Portuguese Footballer of the Year (2003) and UEFA Best Defender of the Year (2004)

Do you still thinks Woody is better then him?

also nufc06 why did shearer choose newcastle?

From the man himself.... Keegan rang him at the right time. He was all set to sign for ManU then Keegan got him before he had a chance to sign.

We were also very well placed to be champions in 06/07 based on 05/06 and the signing of Shearer. Just never really happened that year