Season tickets, the inevitable rise !

PCW1983

I felt a bit sorry for Ridsdale. He is a Leeds fan and lived a dream that we all would like to do, and got carried away with it, but he paid the price for stupidity, and now the club is knackered.

Ridsdale isn't paying the price, apparently the Cardiff directors were quaffing champagne yesterday when they heard Leeds were down. The club (and more precisely, the supporters) are paying the price, as witnessed by their descent into the third division.

True, but Ridsdale is a Leeds supporter mate, and had his opportunity, and made a mess of it.

I read an interview somewhere with him recently, and he's a wiser man for the experience, but its too late for him and the other Leeds supporters.

Personally, I smiled yesterday when I saw that result.  Quite a lot in fact, as I don't like them very much, and I hate Ken Bates and Denis Wise.

I don't like Leeds, and they have a vile element to their support (which, in fairness, all clubs have, only theirs is larger). I do feel sorry for individual Leeds fans, mind, it will be horrible for them. Still, you never know, other clubs have done great things within 10 years of coming out of that League .....

indeed.

You obviously don't mean the mackems.

Its the first copy of The Mag i've read in a while- wanted to get it for the Readers Poll. I'll keep an eye out for future articles.

on another note, ref you earlier post where you said this    "  he has watered down his Pro Shepherd views considerably "        its a shame that you think anyone who doesn't have distinct anti-board views, to the extent they can't give credit for anything and foolishly think any replacement will automatically be better, like you and others do, is "pro - board" - because I would like a better board, better players and better anything for the club as much as anyone - but the simple fact is I point out what the board have done for the club, how much better placed we are in comparison to where they found us, and really it is your problem if you are unable to see this or even to believe it when it is pointed out to you.

Its the first copy of The Mag i've read in a while- wanted to get it for the Readers Poll. I'll keep an eye out for future articles.

on another note, ref you earlier post where you said this    "  he has watered down his Pro Shepherd views considerably "        its a shame that you think anyone who doesn't have distinct anti-board views, to the extent they can't give credit for anything and foolishly think any replacement will automatically be better, like you and others do, is "pro - board" - because I would like a better board, better players and better anything for the club as much as anyone - but the simple fact is I point out what the board have done for the club, how much better placed we are in comparison to where they found us, and really it is your problem if you are unable to see this or even to believe it when it is pointed out to you.

Are you asking for new owners here http://www.newcastle-online.com/the-joining-of-east-and-west/ ?