No testimonial?????

Guest NUFCnutter

Guest NUFCnutter

Why has Shay not been given a testimonial this year? He has been at the club for 10 years which is the normal requirement. I can't see why he hasn't been given one!

Guest NUFCnutter

OK, just asking, cos it has happened with some players after 10 years at one club. Just wondered why not. Sorry I bothered.

Guest NUFCnutter

OK, just asking, cos it has happened with some players after 10 years at one club. Just wondered why not. Sorry I bothered.

Oo missis!

Not my fault you are a miserable bugger who can't appreciate an honest question!  mackems.gif

That is because he is still part of our club.

He will get one once he leaves.

Is the right answer.

Next?

could you explain why other players have had theirs whilst still playing for their clubs then??

just a question like?

Guest NUFCnutter

Is the right answer.

Next?

could you explain why other players have had theirs whilst still playing for their clubs then??

just a question like?

Cheers mate, nowt like a bunch of freaking know it alls like!

Guest NUFCnutter

But working on that basis he joined in 97 and so 07 is his year, just like shearer joined in 96 so 06 was his year....

Is the right answer.

Next?

just a question like?

Nope, can't explain that.

What's with all the arsey comments, btw, NUFCNutter? Jamie gave the reason and i backed it up - what on earth was wrong with that?

Can you think independently of Jamie?

I backed up his answer. Again, i ask, what's wrong with that?

Really is such a non-argument. You posted up a question - fairly hysterically might i add - and when someone answers it, you call them a smartarse. Don't get it!

But working on that basis he joined in 97 and so 07 is his year, just like shearer joined in 96 so 06 was his year....

it tends to go season wise,the reason for shearers(and rob lee's i think) was that they weren't going to be here the following season

Is the right answer.

Next?

just a question like?

Nope, can't explain that.

What's with all the arsey comments, btw, NUFCNutter? Jamie gave the reason and i backed it up - what on earth was wrong with that?

Other than it being wrong?

Really is such a non-argument. You posted up a question - fairly hysterically might i add - and when someone answers it, you call them a smartarse. Don't get it!

Maybe it had something to do with you being cocky in your answer?

Maybe it had something to do with you being cocky in your answer?

Ironic, bearing in mind the fact he was incorrect.

Why? If we've got any sense, we'll wait until he leaves. Unless we want another non-event like Rob Lee's.

if he doesn't leave now,he'll only go when pushed.he'll be here next season which is his testimonial season

Why? If we've got any sense, we'll wait until he leaves. Unless we want another non-event like Rob Lee's.

So you KNOW thats why he's not had one?

Well, i can't be 100% sure, but nor can you in that respect (unless you have some form of inside knowledge - you might do, i wouldn't know). But that seems the most probable reason.

if he doesn't leave now,he'll only go when pushed.he'll be here next season which is his testimonial season

Ah ok, so it's done in seasons - and not years? Genuine question. August 2007, he'll have been at the club for 10 years...

But he'd have to complete next season for it to be 10 full seasons. (I think...)

If that's the case, then i am indeed incorrect.