Newcastle VS Blackburn - Match Day Thread

Decky

Bramble and Dyer off to mixed reception

Dyer really didnt give a shite

Bramble looked disapointed, think thats his last time in a B&W shirt at SJP

Watch the formation go to cock now...

Scary as f*ck to think if our home form against last season's top 5 was in-keeping with our home form with the rest of the league...we'd be down.

If anything, it shows that the players are lazy cunts that Roeder can't motivate against teams that aren't glamourous.

Guest SmileyCulture

Scary as f*ck to think if our home form against last season's top 5 was in-keeping with our home form with the rest of the league...we'd be down.

If anything, it shows that the players are lazy c***s that Roeder can't motivate against teams that aren't glamourous.

The players motivate themselves for the big games, Roeder does squat but take the glory when we win / hide when we loose.

I remember the Gullit season being dreadful. But fuck me, can't believe we're going to end up with a possibly lower point total (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Fan apathy is already rife. Lets see how this affects the season ticket renewals.

I remember the Gullit season being dreadful. But fuck me, can't believe we're going to end up with a possibly lower point total (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Fan apathy is already rife. Lets see how this affects the season ticket renewals.

can't believe this season is the worst ever in the premiership

Guest SmileyCulture

Thank god the season is almost over, too much more of this and i'd be put off football for life.

I remember the Gullit season being dreadful. But f*** me, can't believe we're going to end up with a possibly lower point total (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Fan apathy is already rife. Lets see how this affects the season ticket renewals.

Under Gullit, we were actually knocking in and around the top 6-8 before the Semi Final win with Spurs. We didn't win after that and slumped away, but at least we had an excuse that year, we had a final to play for. This year it's just been f*cking woeful. Far worse than the Souness season I don't care what anyone says.