Who would you ship out?

stozo

Guest the_guv_nor

Stephen Carr

Carr should be the first out the door, the only NUFC player I have ever truly depsised

Totally agree.

The only ones id 100% keep are Shay, Solano, Taylor, Milner and Martins.

I'd get rid of Bramble, Gooch, Carr, Pattison, Moore, Luque and the rest would have half a season to prove they are worthy of a place.

I'd add Babayaro, Ameobi, Sibierski and Dyer to the "gone" list, but others maybe should be allowed to prove it, as long as there are no more pathetic excuses.

Guest the_guv_nor

I'd get rid of Bramble, Gooch, Carr, Pattison, Moore, Luque and the rest would have half a season to prove they are worthy of a place.

I'd add Babayaro, Ameobi, Sibierski and Dyer to the "gone" list, but others maybe should be allowed to prove it, as long as there are no more pathetic excuses.

cant realistically see us getting shot of 10 players like.

cant realistically see us getting shot of 10 players like.

Who you WOULD, not who we CAN.

Players who HAVE to go, for me, are Carr, Babayaro, Shambles, Moore, Gooch (loanee, of course), Sibiershi, Dyer, Ameobi.

We can struggle on with the rest, even though some aren't good enough to be where we want to be.

8. Dyer - Enigmatic, but if we want to win things, we want the likes of Dyer in the squad, keep.

23. Ameobi - Good player, will probably be very important, keep.

33. Babayaro - Should keep him because we can't be doing with buying two left-backs, keep.

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaha!!!!1

A triumphant return to comedy form after the humiliation of your stupid "fact" prediction of wankerboy seeing out his contract. Genius.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you just made him cry a bit. Good stuff :lol: :thup:

I personally feel that Dyer is the sort of player that we ought to hold onto if we want to have a strong squad. Not necassarily first team, because i don't think he is good enough for that and he shouldn't fit in anyway next season, but with inevitable injury troubles and a lack of particularly brilliant attacking midfielders - i think Dyer is probably worth hanging onto, as he can be so valuable at times. Plus, should Big Sam - man manager - be appointed, i think he would know how to get the best out of him. With Dyer, the ability is there: his link up play is good, his finishing has come on this season, and (when he does it), he is dangerous when penetrating.

The thing is at the moment, he's lost the impetus and it's in his nature to merely falter and landslide. Someone like Allardyce would know how to drill that out of him, and get the best out of Dyer with every game that he plays.

We need a squad at Newcastle - we can't be getting rid of decent squad players.

The same applies for Babayaro, there. I crave for us to bring in a good left-back, because Carr will probably go and there's no alternative to left-back, and Babayaro isn't good enough week-in week-out. But, again, we need a squad here, we need to build a squad - so getting rid of Babayaro would mean we'd need two left-backs, which would be an un-needed task forced upon ourselves.

I'm not even going to go into Ameobi. If you can't settle for Shola Ameobi as third choice/fourth choice, at a club like Newcastle, you need to sort yourself out and get a reality check.

There's my reasoning behind it anyway. Me, like everybody else, would ideally ship out ten or eleven players in the squad; but we have to be realistic. We've only got a couple of months to work in, the transfer market is tough, and we're not going to have colossal sums of cash to blow away. The world's not going to stop for us. Plus - there's a new manager coming in who will want to assess the squad himself. The likes of Dyer and Baba are sorts we should look to hang onto, atleast for now.

I personally feel that Dyer is the sort of player that we ought to hold onto if we want to have a strong squad. Not necassarily first team, because i don't think he is good enough for that and he shouldn't fit in anyway next season, but with inevitable injury troubles and a lack of particularly brilliant attacking midfielders - i think Dyer is probably worth hanging onto, as he can be so valuable at times. Plus, should Big Sam - man manager - be appointed, i think he would know how to get the best out of him. With Dyer, the ability is there: his link up play is good, his finishing has come on this season, and (when he does it), he is dangerous when penetrating.

The thing is at the moment, he's lost the impetus and it's in his nature to merely falter and landslide. Someone like Allardyce would know how to drill that out of him, and get the best out of Dyer with every game that he plays.

We need a squad at Newcastle - we can't be getting rid of decent squad players.

The same applies for Babayaro, there. I crave for us to bring in a good left-back, because Carr will probably go and there's no alternative to left-back, and Babayaro isn't good enough week-in week-out. But, again, we need a squad here, we need to build a squad - so getting rid of Babayaro would mean we'd need two left-backs, which would be an un-needed task forced upon ourselves.

I'm not even going to go into Ameobi. If you can't settle for Shola Ameobi as third choice/fourth choice, at a club like Newcastle, you need to sort yourself out and get a reality check.

There's my reasoning behind it anyway. Me, like everybody else, would ideally ship out ten or eleven players in the squad; but we have to be realistic. We've only got a couple of months to work in, the transfer market is tough, and we're not going to have colossal sums of cash to blow away. The world's not going to stop for us. Plus - there's a new manager coming in who will want to assess the squad himself. The likes of Dyer and Baba are sorts we should look to hang onto, atleast for now.

Great value at £80,000 a week.

I personally feel that Dyer is the sort of player that we ought to hold onto if we want to have a strong squad. Not necassarily first team, because i don't think he is good enough for that and he shouldn't fit in anyway next season, but with inevitable injury troubles and a lack of particularly brilliant attacking midfielders - i think Dyer is probably worth hanging onto, as he can be so valuable at times.

We paid him £80,000 a week to do absolutely nothing, except lie on an injury table, for about 18 months. I reckon we'd probably be able to cope... i feel he is worth one more chance.

By the way, where has this figure actually come from? It seems to be the standard number whenever the Dyer wage issue is brought up; when did it come about - is there a statistical analysis of the wages or is it just guesswork...? I wouldn't know.

I personally feel that Dyer is the sort of player that we ought to hold onto if we want to have a strong squad. Not necassarily first team, because i don't think he is good enough for that and he shouldn't fit in anyway next season, but with inevitable injury troubles and a lack of particularly brilliant attacking midfielders - i think Dyer is probably worth hanging onto, as he can be so valuable at times.

We paid him £80,000 a week to do absolutely nothing, except lie on an injury table, for about 18 months. I reckon we'd probably be able to cope... i feel he is worth one more chance.

By the way, where has this figure actually come from? It seems to be the standard number whenever the Dyer wage issue is brought up; when did it come about - is there a statistical analysis of the wages or is it just guesswork...? I wouldn't know.

Nobody really knows any players exact wage but it is widely reported his is around the £80,000 mark so it is probably round about that mark. If we don't sell now we lose him for free in 2 years. His wages will cost nearly £4.5m if we keep him on for 2 more years. Is he really worth it? I say absolutely not.