Terry MacDermott

Crumpy Gunt

I reckon the only hope he has of keeping his job is if  Shearer or Clarkie gets the job & they would be the first people to employ who were not teamates. Ruud & Robson had the right idea when they did not give this fuckwit a job.

Guest hagler

cant stand the bloke....hes been the luckiest employee at the club....slagged pedro off and nearly got others the sack

I agree.

We need a clean slate. We don't need Terry Mac sitting there writing his shopping lists all game and Clark scratches his head whilst teaching the foreigners how to say "H'way giz a stotty pet"

:knuppel2:

I'll be very interested to see how many of the backroom staff will still be at the club when the new manager takes over. Especially if its Allardyce. Theres no way he will keep anyone on who offers nothing.

Guest LucaAltieri

I'll be very interested to see how many of the backroom staff will still be at the club when the new manager takes over. Especially if its Allardyce. Theres no way he will keep anyone on who offers nothing.

He's quite happy dishing out a few 'jobs for the boys'. His son the football agent (alright, former). If there's something in it for him he'll have no problem keeping old fluffy nut on the books.

Don't quite know where all this Saint Allardyce stuff is coming from.

Guest TheOrder

He's quite happy dishing out a few 'jobs for the boys'. His son the football agent (alright, former). If there's something in it for him he'll have no problem keeping old fluffy nut on the books.

Don't quite know where all this Saint Allardyce stuff is coming from.

Saint Allardyce Handbook £14.99, Amazon.

Terry Mac, for me as an outsider, signifies a lot of that which is fucked up about Newcastle.

He's like a fucking cockroach, indestructable, always survives, always there doing fuck knows what

Guest TheOrder

Terry Mac, for me as an outsider, signifies a lot of that which is fucked up about Newcastle.

He's like a fucking cockroach, indestructable, always survives, always there doing fuck knows what

Like Freddy Shepherd.

I'd guess the chairman trusts him and so he stays. Mind you if Allardyce does come the next thing that will happen will be him getting into a row with Bolton about trying to bring his enormous back room staff with him. He won't fancy rebuilding a back office, and Sammy Lee won't want to lose them.

Guest geordiebaz

I though Terry McDermott was meant to have been given a scouting roll when Roeder took over.

Not a bit wonder scouting crap when our scout sits on our bench writing notes all day

Clear the club of all of the previous crap. We need a fresh start with no reminders of Roeder OR Souness. Stuff this Geordie coach crap and get some real coaches in regardless of where they're from.

Guest Knightrider

Can't blame him, blame the idiots who gave him a job, again. Needs to go though but lets not forget the part he has played in our club's fortunes under SJH and KK.

Guest geordiebaz

Can't blame him, blame the idiots who gave him a job, again. Needs to go though but lets not forget the part he has played in our club's fortunes under SJH and KK.

Unfortunatly he survives on that part he played. What does he do?????????????

Think time for back room all to go starting with Terry Mc