I'm Renewing My ST

Crumpy Gunt

I can't justify the cost - regardless of who is manager and how well/badly we're playing. I'm only ever going to manage to get down to SJP a few times a season max. That won't change unless I moved back to the North East.

I will be renewing my SKY Sports subscription though. :lol:

Guest Phil K

But then I always was.

So, any of of you gutless c***s who are/where giving up changed your mind yet? 

Gutless ?

It's probably escaped your attention that we've been appallingly crap for a few seasons now - yet still get capacity crowds.

Yet you're slagging the fans off. (And being congratulated in doing so by Gemmill I see :rolleyes:) No wonder Man City fans and others feel justified in their attacks....

Was giving my mate some s*** for saying he wasn't renewing, gonna give him even more s*** if he now changes his mind.

But how do you bring about much needed change for **** sake ?

Continue to fill their pockets ?

Jeeezus.... :o

Guest Gemmill

But then I always was.

So, any of of you gutless c***s who are/where giving up changed your mind yet? 

Gutless ?

It's probably escaped your attention that we've been appallingly crap for a few seasons now - yet still get capacity crowds.

Yet you're slagging the fans off. (And being congratulated in doing so by Gemmill I see :rolleyes:) No wonder Man City fans and others feel justified in their attacks....

Was giving my mate some s*** for saying he wasn't renewing, gonna give him even more s*** if he now changes his mind.

But how do you bring about much needed change for **** sake ?

Continue to fill their pockets ?

Jeeezus.... :o

Congratulated in a sarcastic fashion, numbnuts.  See my "Season Ticket Holders" thread down the page.

Guest triggy99

Will be getting mine as long as Martins is not sold, said it weeks ago and I am sticking by it!!

you stupid? he's not that good

Will be getting mine as long as Martins is not sold, said it weeks ago and I am sticking by it!!

H eis still good enough for us to keep, selling him would be STUPID!!

Guest triggy99

H eis still good enough for us to keep, selling him would be STUPID!!

not if we got 20mil

Ha ha ha...

Why do you think he was sacked?

Funk all to do with Freddy making an intelligent decision...Just that season ticket renewal period is coming up and we need something to bouy up the locals with...you don't actually think we'll get a top manager do you? Hughes or Allardice will come in and take us up to the 6-9th level in the league...whoooopeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha...

Funk all to do with Freddy making an intelligent decision...Just that season ticket renewal period is coming up and we need something to bouy up the locals with...you don't actually think we'll get a top manager do you? Hughes or Allardice will come in and take us up to the 6-9th level in the league...whoooopeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be delighted with Hughes, very satisfied with Allardyce, and 6th-9th is light years from where we are now... What do you want, for us to win the league next season, with Hiddink leading us to a string of 5-0 victories?

Ha ha ha...

I would be delighted with Hughes, very satisfied with Allardyce, and 6th-9th is light years from where we are now... What do you want, for us to win the league next season, with Hiddink leading us to a string of 5-0 victories?

that sounds acceptable

Ha ha ha...

that sounds acceptable

... and for my other two wishes I want a sackful of money that never runs out, and the power to control time :lol:

Ha ha ha...

that sounds acceptable

... and for my other two wishes I want a sackful of money that never runs out, and the power to control time :lol:

Careful, this shit always goes tits up.  I've seen it on Are You Afraid Of The Dark.