Some Bolton stats to get you salivating

Guest Nappy Rash

Guest Nappy Rash

Shots on goal - 280 (rank 20th)

Passes - 11799 (rank 14th)

Pass % - 66% (rank 15th)

Cross % - 19% (rank 20th)

But its a myth they play shit, route one football, because erm, Chelsea and Liverpool play similarly (yes shite)  :idiot2:

Allardyce is obsessed with statistics and he knows that if you put enough balls in the box you're likely to score, just as we all know most goals are scored with 2 passes or less.

Thats why it comes as no surprise, despite having the worst number of attempts in the league, they're 10th in goals scored.

I cant wait  :blush:

Guest Nappy Rash

Wimbledon won the Fa Cup before Sky and Jack Charlton got ROI into major competitions before Sky aswell you'll be surprised to know  :coolsmiley:

7th and a point above the might Reading aswell actually  :clap:

Guest TheOrder

Pass % - 66% (rank 15th)

But its a myth they play shit, route one football, because erm, Chelsea and Liverpool play similarly (yes shite)  :idiot2:

Allardyce is obsessed with statistics and he knows that if you put enough balls in the box you're likely to score, just as we all know most goals are scored with 2 passes or less.

Thats why it comes as no surprise, despite having the worst number of attempts in the league, they're 10th in goals scored.

What was that twat called that used to defend Souness again?

You remind me of him!

Guest Nappy Rash

What was that t*** called that used to defend Souness again?

You remind me of him!

You mean what was that enlightened chap called that told us we wouldnt be relegated, pointed out we were closer to Europe than we were relegation and offered us all a bet, we declined................so we called him an apologist, just like we called him a Roeder apologist.

To think we played European football this Year aswell  :lol:

Wimbledon won the Fa Cup before Sky and Jack Charlton got ROI into major competitions before Sky aswell you'll be surprised to know  :coolsmiley:

7th and a point above the might Reading aswell actually  :clap:

The mighty Reading who we couldn't beat with Owen?

Guest Nappy Rash

The mighty Reading who we couldn't beat with Owen?

Or the might Reading we beat with Sibierski  :uglystupid2:

Take the whole bottle of Prozac and speed up evolution  :coolsmiley:

Guest Nappy Rash

Its not Allardyce's fault that he has s*** players

With is he will have a fantastic strike force, Midfielders, all he needs to do is do what he does best, fix our damn defence..

Shit players?

Speed, Nolan, Gardener, Diouf, Anelkam Ben Haim, Campo, Giannakopolous, Davies are all shite?  :uglystupid2:

Guest Knightrider

Pass % - 66% (rank 15th)

He's gonna get the job, be happy man.

With is he will have a fantastic strike force, Midfielders, all he needs to do is do what he does best, fix our damn defence..

Shit players?

Speed, Nolan, Gardener, Diouf, Anelkam Ben Haim, Campo, Giannakopolous, Davies are all shite?  :uglystupid2:

None are particularly better than any of the individuals he'd be working with here. And he'd probably have more money to change things.

Guest smoggeordie

99-00 Div 1

00-01 Div 1

01-02 16th

02-03 8th

03-04 8th

04-05 6th

05-06 8th

Tbh my nan could make a Division one team into regular European candidates on a shoestring budget...

Guest Nappy Rash

Be happy? What and start pretending they play good football because they play in a similar fashion to two big clubs  :D

Guest smoggeordie

Be happy? What and start pretending they play good football because they play in a similar fashion to two big clubs  :D

What's more important? Attractive or effective football? Anyway, from what i've seen of Bolton their "long ball" tactics have dramatically decreased over the past two seasons. They now have some very good players.

s*** players?

Speed, Nolan, Gardener, Diouf, Anelkam Ben Haim, Campo, Giannakopolous, Davies are all s****?  :uglystupid2:

Ok,not shit just average

Didnt we get rid of Speed for being too old?,i have to say his peformence this season was better then all of our midfield combined

None of those players is actually world class or top 4 standerd, we have like 4 or 5 players who can make it in a top 4 team..let alone some of the others "were" really decent

Its the fact that our manager(s) failed to get the best (or at least 50% of what they used to be) out of them that made us fail , ffs Luque was CLASS before he came to us, he was a major hit in Depor and now Roeder refuses to even give him 10 decent mins in a game..He wanted Duff to play on even though he had a season ending injury

I am sure all the players you just mentioned  are average (Campo is in that list ffs) its just that Allardyce managed to get, Anelka aside, it was actually Allardyce that managed to get a 100% out of them, just like David Moyes Everton are 5th even though they have the likes of Alan Stubbs and Lee Carsley playing every single game, its not that they are good footballers,its just that their manager knows how to get a 110% out of them.

Pass % - 66% (rank 15th)

What was that twat called that used to defend Souness again?

You remind me of him!

I've got a feeling his name was something like John Mikel....

Guest Nappy Rash

99-00 Div 1

00-01 Div 1

01-02 16th

02-03 8th

03-04 8th

04-05 6th

05-06 8th

Tbh my nan could make a Division one team into regular European candidates on a shoestring budget...

One finish higher than Roeder managed and nowhere near where SBR was sacked for finishing.

Fuckin hell why arent I doing carthweels.

99-00 Div 1

00-01 Div 1

01-02 16th

02-03 8th

03-04 8th

04-05 6th

05-06 8th

So why hasn't she done it then? :rolleyes: