Fat Fred Speaks About Owen Loyalty...................

Guest nufc_geordie

Guest johnson293

Yes, they have.

I wonder of the media will pick up on this video clip - especially the bit when asked if he (owen) can leave for £9m, he replies "Nah".

Then, if Owen does leave for that figure, it could come back to haunt him, and ultimately be his downfall.

The video last year of Alan Shearer being filmed singing in his car was mentioned in the Chronicle at least, so this one may also.

the 20 minute version is painful. theyre not even scouse.

Boring as f*** wasn't it. The bit where they walked past the old ticket office pissed me off a bit.

'Haha look the ticket office is closed!'  Of course it is you mongs, for one the season finishes at the weekend and for a second its moved round the corner.  If you're gonna plan 1 of these zany roadtrips again please try to make it funny the next time.

The only thing they've achieved is making Freddy to look like a half-decent bloke. </preparing to be shot down in flames icon>

The fat bloke in that video (not Shepherd) is a self proclaimed Liverpool fan although he says he is a Geordie and has admitted that he is a Newcastle season ticket holder. He doesnt go Liverpool matches. He is universally despised by all the Liverpool sites. He is a con artist and  cybersquats other Liverpool forums. There is an entire blog devoted to expose him.  http://koptalkinsider.wordpress.com/

I dont think he is a newcastle fan too. He is just a fraud. He set up a Spurs site and Toon site to con other fans but it didnt work out. So please dont consider him as a Liverpool fan.

Good old Journal talking crap again saying how the clip has already had 'thouands' of views on YouTube.  Two minutes ago the view count stood at 408 !

I believe it is 4000+ views now?

Fair point, good old Davy talking shite again then. When you access the clip it says 4,000 plus but it says 408 when it first comes up in the search.  I'm blaming YouTube :)

Guest smoggeordie

Following the internet broadcast of a video clip containing footage of Newcastle United chairman Freddy Shepherd, the club has issued the following response:

Anyone who has seen this video clip will immediately regard it for exactly what it is.

It's nothing more than tongue-in-cheek banter in the most light-hearted fashion that nobody could take remotely seriously or try to misinterpret.

The chairman shows just how approachable he is by having a laugh with a couple of football fans, and Geordies and Liverpool supporters are world renowned for enjoying a joke and sharing a sense of humour after all.

:lol:

Guest johnson293

Following the internet broadcast of a video clip containing footage of Newcastle United chairman Freddy Shepherd, the club has issued the following response:

Anyone who has seen this video clip will immediately regard it for exactly what it is.

It's nothing more than tongue-in-cheek banter in the most light-hearted fashion that nobody could take remotely seriously or try to misinterpret.

The chairman shows just how approachable he is by having a laugh with a couple of football fans, and Geordies and Liverpool supporters are world renowned for enjoying a joke and sharing a sense of humour after all.

Ah, So Owen CAN go for £9m then???????

The audio was on Five Live at 3.30pm under the story 'Freddy Shepherd has been involved in new controversy regarding the future of Michael Owen'. You'll never guess what, yes that's right, they only play the bit where he says he'll carry him there. :rolleyes:

What a joke this club is.

rode past freds car today, looks like its been done over with a kitchen knife, loads of writing scratched into it

"wrong" was the only word i could make out on the way past.

rode past freds car today, looks like its been done over with a kitchen knife, loads of writing scratched into it

"wrong" was the only word i could make out on the way past.

I detest vandalism, particularly on peoples cars, but that post just made me laugh. :lol:

What a joke this club is.

I'm just waiting for somebody to say we're not, then you'll be asked if everybody was laughing the last time we were on TV playing in Europe.