Gartside unsure of Toon size

Newcastle Fan

Hmm...it does appear that Phil Gartside is almost as bitter as I am? :laugh:

PS: Don't go in for all these "big club" pissing contests. To me its just ways for fans of clubs who do fuck all to argue over who is better. Completely pointless. Got totally sick of all this shite talking about a certain other football club who have won nowt in years but still have a big crowd. The term "big club" and derivatives should be stricken from the football vocabulary post-haste IMO. :hmm:

just because citiy are a small club :hmm:

Actually, according to popular opinion, we're "massive". :icon_scratch:

Well, according to every halfwit who gets on the radio bleating about us - and pisstaking rivals. Don't see the point myself.

PS: Don't go in for all these "big club" pissing contests. To me its just ways for fans of clubs who do fuck all to argue over who is better. Completely pointless. Got totally sick of all this shite talking about a certain other football club who have won nowt in years but still have a big crowd. The term "big club" and derivatives should be stricken from the football vocabulary post-haste IMO. :hmm:

Well, according to every halfwit who gets on the radio bleating about us - and pisstaking rivals. Don't see the point myself.

it IS a shite argument to have, you're right. But lets face it, a lot of fans of every club thing their club is great. And most are wrong.

PS: Don't go in for all these "big club" pissing contests. To me its just ways for fans of clubs who do f*** all to argue over who is better. Completely pointless. Got totally sick of all this s**** talking about a certain other football club who have won nowt in years but still have a big crowd. The term "big club" and derivatives should be stricken from the football vocabulary post-haste IMO. :hmm:

it IS a s**** argument to have, you're right. But lets face it, a lot of fans of every club thing their club is great. And most are wrong.

What I go by, is the amount of kit's I see worn around my city.  Most kit's I see here are Italian Clubs (Inter Milan) as we have the second largest contingent of Eyeties outside the States, something like 1.2-.5 million of them (You can understand how my summer went last year) in Toronto.  Anyhoo, besides the Italian Clubs, the most kit's I've seen are Liverpool.  The most plastic supported fuckin' club of all time.  I hate seeing these cunts walk around like they have a tie to the club.  Then the cunts have the gall to say, "What is that referee" top you have on there, eh?  Fuck right off to hell. 

A three-way tie for third with Arsenal, Man U and Celtic, then it's us.  I'll usually see at least 5 Toon Tops a month.  Which I think is a pretty good number considering there's a pant load of European immigrants here.