The NE5 appreciation poll. How many games do you currently go to per season?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I goto all cup games (league and cup) and have been to 1 away game this season which is about normal for me although i think im going to do more away trips and less home games next season.

Guest ToonGirl

Have season ticket, go to all home games, occaisional away games

Although struggling to afford it now lumbered with a mortgage....  :rant:

Ok, I'll hold my hands up. I started the thread on the downward spiral by having a "larf" at Geordiesned. What goes around comes around, he jumped into a thread the other day and had a good old snipe for no apparent reason. He deserves the 'p' to be taken out of him.

This 'pie' person, slagging someone off for supposedly having more than one username. What's that all about? Such irony and of course, good old melanie doesn't pick up on it as usual.

So, apologises to Dave, who started a good thread, and to everyone else who believed it was a good thread.

Slagging off? Interesting way of putting it. When I say interesting, I should perhaps have said inaccurate. Its just 'banter'  :lol:

Simply responded to a question Dave.  :parky:

8 posts eh  :lol:

Gold star for that. Well done. Maybe you'll be a 'top boss' one day  :lol:

maybe I am already.

You sound like an unhappy chap with a bit of an obsession  :lol:

Is that you or your alter-ego?

What does the other one do when youre not being him? Night Leazes, night NE5  :smitten:

did you enjoy your Shepherds Pie  mackems.gif

Ok, I'll hold my hands up. I started the thread on the downward spiral by having a "larf" at Geordiesned. What goes around comes around, he jumped into a thread the other day and had a good old snipe for no apparent reason. He deserves the 'p' to be taken out of him.

This 'pie' person, slagging someone off for supposedly having more than one username. What's that all about? Such irony and of course, good old melanie doesn't pick up on it as usual.

So, apologises to Dave, who started a good thread, and to everyone else who believed it was a good thread.

Slagging off? Interesting way of putting it. When I say interesting, I should perhaps have said inaccurate. Its just 'banter'  :lol:

Ironically, this is an old poster from teentastic who is harping on about people using different names on different boards, although he appears to continue to believe that I have posted on here as LeazesMag despite me repeating that I haven't.

I think we should all get back onto what was a pretty good thread until it was hijacked.

Ironically, this is an old poster from teentastic who is harping on about people using different names on different boards, although he appears to continue to believe that I have posted on here as LeazesMag despite me repeating that I haven't.

I think we should all get back onto what was a pretty good thread until it was hijacked.

Good idea Leazes. Go to some away games. Season ticket holder. Have had season tickets at various stages since the 70s. Had one since 1988 but next season I am thinking of going game by game. Pretty sure tickets wont be hard to come by given the way the club has been managed recently.

Want Shepherd out. Never rated Souness.

Good idea Leazes. Go to some away games. Season ticket holder. Have had season tickets at various stages since the 70s. Had one since 1988 but next season I am thinking of going game by game. Pretty sure tickets wont be hard to come by given the way the club has been managed recently.

Don't tell me. You had a season ticket on the odd occasion when we did fairly well - at the time - which was vastly inferior to qualifying for europe regularly as in the past decade ...  :lol: since 1992 and since Keegan left too

Would you like to tell us when these occasions were, and why you were happy finishing in the lower regions of the old first division at the time - if you were - whereas now you complain about the club being run on an altogether more ambitious level altogether ?

Who would you replace Shepherd with by the way, who is lurking in the backround, or do you think anyone would be better ie a Bob Murray type figure ?

As for Souness. Nuff said. Some of your mates on teentastic backed him from start to finish though.

And as you have some sort of problem with people using different usernames, to the extent that you make a big deal of it, are you going to tell us what your other one is ?

*Sigh*

:dontknow:

What's up with you shorty? ;) :lol:

This maybe....

Home and away are incomparable experiences nowadays.

Thankfully I don't have to sit next to the old fella next to me at away games and constantly have to explain to him that the goalkeepers' four step rule was abolished years ago over and over again! :lol:

So how many times exactly was this rule abolished?

You're just making yourself look stupid now. Did you miss me hun? :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Children, children, children, lets all calm down, put the toys back in the pram and keep the thread on topic?

You can't say I didn't try mate. I deleted my post after going through the thread but it seems HTL had already saved it to his special folder he's made for me.  :smitten:

Children, children, children, lets all calm down, put the toys back in the pram and keep the thread on topic?

You can't say I didn't try mate. I deleted my post after going through the thread but it seems HTL had already saved it to his special folder he's made for me.  :smitten:

mackems.gif

I saved it to the clipboard because although I'm apparently stupid I was seemingly clever enough to see right through you and anticipate you'd delete it. It's a joke, man. If I wasn't going to joke about it I'd have replied rather than put it on the clipboard and wait for the delete. Seems you aren't clever enough to have worked that out for yourself. ;)

You're ok dishing it out but you can't take it back. Your problem. Now why don't you stop ruining Dave's thread? I've already apologised, no doubt you're don't have what that takes either.

Don't tell me. You had a season ticket on the odd occasion when we did fairly well - at the time - which was vastly inferior to qualifying for europe regularly as in the past decade ...  :lol: since 1992 and since Keegan left too

Would you like to tell us when these occasions were, and why you were happy finishing in the lower regions of the old first division at the time - if you were - whereas now you complain about the club being run on an altogether more ambitious level altogether ?

Who would you replace Shepherd with by the way, who is lurking in the backround, or do you think anyone would be better ie a Bob Murray type figure ?

As for Souness. Nuff said. Some of your mates on teentastic backed him from start to finish though.

And as you have some sort of problem with people using different usernames, to the extent that you make a big deal of it, are you going to tell us what your other one is ?

You just made most of that up Leazes!  Not unlike the yarn you spin about people changing your posts and having a split personality. Tell you what. When you own up and decide to tell the truth I will tell you more.....Enjoy your night  :smitten:

Guest Geordiesned

You lot win, I surrender. :lol:

Sorry Mr Dave. (look I've "got what it takes" apparently  :razz:). I promise to leave you and Gejon alone to enjoy some "sexy time" on the next piss up. :lol:

You just made most of that up Leazes!  Not unlike the yarn you spin about people changing your posts and having a split personality. Tell you what. When you own up and decide to tell the truth I will tell you more.....Enjoy your night   :smitten:

Well well, how about that. What a surprise. Another person who denies that someone among the mods on teentastic has a history of editing posts. AS HTL, Stevieh84 and swindonmag for starters, would confirm. Like others on your chums board, don't let the truth blind you to what you want to think just so long as a few arseholes agree with you.

I'm sure that finding one post among hundreds saying the complete opposite is taken as gospel of that persons opinion, among idiots that is.

I see that you still don't tell us what your other username is, and you having such a problem with people who do that too  mackems.gif

I've hung my hat very much on Allardyce, as I've done for the last 3 years, whoever you are  mackems.gif  so rest assured if he fails I will admit that I was wrong. 

You lot win, I surrender. :lol:

Do you get to many games then Dave?

Read my post earlier on.

Can't be arsed tbh. Thought you might provide a precis for the bone idle.