Turns out Roeder WAS a wet blanket ...

KaKa

****, I hope the ITK bollocks about Nobby isn't true at least.

He's one of the few players I really look up to. Always came off as an intelligent, respectful professional.

Would have me shedding a tear if it turns out he's actually a w****** and hangs out with Luque.

Not the first time Solano's spat his dummy out is it? I remember reading a couple of years back during a game at home to Boro, after him and Robert were subbed around the hour mark, both were showered and had left the stadium before the match had finished. Also remember reading about him being in a huff during the Feyenoord away game when he was only named amongst the subs.

Aye and if there are players who don't give a crap ship them off.

Are you referring to Nobby Solano?  ???

Why does it surprise anyone that Zog was texting on his phone during the team talk? This is exactly the sort of contempt and disrespect that Roeder's spineless management invited. Brown-nosing Alan Oliver might have won him a few friends at the Chronicle but it counts for fuck all in the dressing room. The fact that Olly could trumpet publicly how Roeder had phoned him 3 times since being sacked says everything tbh.

I am more than happy to let Big Sam decide who stays and who goes. If he can handle Anelka - Martins, N'Zogbia and the rest will be a walk in the park.

It gets worse guys ...

Moore, whose agent has claimed Sunderland are interested in him, is likely to head to the Middle East or back home to Australia after two seasons of injury problems on Tyneside. The 31-year-old was a free transfer signing by former manager Graeme Souness, but also fell out with Roeder.

The Journal understands the two had a row in front of the rest of the team during a training session following the 2-1 defeat at Portsmouth last month, with the former Rangers centre-back failing to make another appearance for the club as a result.

Also quite interesting is this tit bit ...

The signing of Bernard, however, proved to be a disaster. The Frenchman, who left the club in acrimonious circumstances in 2005 when he refused to accept a contract extension, was brought back to the club after the close of the August transfer window because he was a free agent following his release by Glasgow Rangers.

But the full-back did not play a first-team game with some suggesting Roeder had not wanted to sign the player in the first place.

Having read all of this I can't tell you how grateful I am that we didn't get relegated this season. It appears the team was going of the rails. It really does look like Roeder was good when the team was doing well, but once they struggled he lost it completely!

It gets worse guys ...

Moore, whose agent has claimed Sunderland are interested in him, is likely to head to the Middle East or back home to Australia after two seasons of injury problems on Tyneside. The 31-year-old was a free transfer signing by former manager Graeme Souness, but also fell out with Roeder.

The Journal understands the two had a row in front of the rest of the team during a training session following the 2-1 defeat at Portsmouth last month, with the former Rangers centre-back failing to make another appearance for the club as a result.

The signing of Bernard, however, proved to be a disaster. The Frenchman, who left the club in acrimonious circumstances in 2005 when he refused to accept a contract extension, was brought back to the club after the close of the August transfer window because he was a free agent following his release by Glasgow Rangers.

But the full-back did not play a first-team game with some suggesting Roeder had not wanted to sign the player in the first place.

Having read all of this I can't tell you how grateful I am that we didn't get relegated this season. It appears the team was going of the rails. It really does look like Roeder was good when the team was doing well, but once they struggled he lost it completely!

If Roeder didn't want Bernard, who signed him??? 

It gets worse guys ...

If Roeder didn't want Bernard, who signed him??? 

Only God knows!

Shepherd essentially kicked him out the first time around so I can't imagine it was him?!!!