Butt wants sorting out, pronto

Guest pistonism

TBF to Butt he was always committed to us. I think he just found it hard after losing against his old club. What he did wasn't the right thing to do but he has more than made up for it with his proffessionalism and attitude.

Guest Shibby

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport

Wish I knew who they were!

Let the speculation begin...

I never quite rated Butt as a player but I never doubted his professionalism and attitute.

I know that some of your peeps are pissed off at his behavoir when he walked off after we lost to Man Ure but I think that was only because he was angry. Angry that we lost to Man Ure, angry and frustrated that we were going nowhere. Perhaps he knew of the problems even back then.

I agree. He never would have done what he did knowingly.

I think he has finally got Manure out of his system now and will be an important member of our squad next season.

Im convinced Moore is one.. but there are so many other players to choose from who knows whe else Butt, Given, Harps and Taylor are talking about.

I agree. He never would have done what he did knowingly.

I think he has finally got Manure out of his system now and will be an important member of our squad next season.

Im convinced Moore is one.. but there are so many other players to choose from who knows whe else Butt, Given, Harps and Taylor are talking about.

Luque and N'Zogbia obv

I think Moore, Babayaro, N'Zogbia, Luque and maybe Dyer. 3 of them can f*** off but i really hope he can sort N'Zogbia out and get him playing.

EDIT - 4 of them can fuck off if Dyer is one of them as well.