Butt wants sorting out, pronto

Guest pistonism

No shock there, hopefully Allardyce can come in and sort it out. If players don't want to play for the club they should be sold, especially if its the likes of Carr and Babayaro he's referring to.

Tbh, anyone who doesn't want to play for the club should be sold.

That wil leave us with Pattison and Carroll :lol:

Wot abooot Ameobi?

Guest Steven_MB

Butt has been bumming sam quite alot, he definately wants the captaincy, and though I'm not sure if he's the best candidate, he does give a sense of authority though, compared to other captains.

Butt has been bumming sam quite alot, he definately wants the captaincy, and though I'm not sure if he's the best candidate, he does give a sense of authority though, compared to other captains.

Funny if Sam decides to sell him as soon as he gets here :lol:

Guest nyscooby

Butt should get a medal for having enough passion to stand up and say something.

If only Roeder had to balls to stand up to the players and FFS..... what if huh?

Butt is my new hero. All this news coming out of the club in the past few days are things I had assumed were happening, but hadn't been confirmed. I agree with these sentiments that anyone who is not 100% committed, should be shown the door. I want a winning attitude at St. James' Park next year.

Good on Butt.

Good on you Nicky...I reckon from this season's performances he should be the new skipper...One of the few good things that Roeder did was to give Butt a chance to redeem himself...

How would you feel if shambles and the crap crew stayed?? Would you be worried abut SA's credentials or would you be worried....i say this becasue i have a horrid horrid feeling htat bramble in particular will stay.

Butt is probably correct - the uncaring attitude of around half the first team outfield players has been there for all to see - too many treating SJP as an early Retirement Home, OR a place to take the P--- whilst picking up hugel wages in between stints in nightclubs....

Will stand out to him like a sore thumb after the professionalism of Man U under Fergie.

The club needs a HUGE sorting-out from top to bottom, and I just hope whoever gets the job(yes, even at THIS late stage, you couldn't say its cut & dried..!!)starts sweeping with a very big broom ...

It seems there's a group of Players who have accounted for two managers now, and if Allardyce has any sense he'll sell them the moment he arrives. Otherwise as soon as they start to feel criticism from the fans, or don't like the training they're being asked to do they'll try and get shot of him as well.

Guest teepee

fine that he comes out and says it - i just fear that it is zoggy he is talking about. i really want to keep that lad...

Well Said Nicky Butt!! He's gone way up in my estimation this season, he  and Milner in terms of professionalism, effort and quality on the pitch have been a credit to our club.

Big Sam and he will get on well imo

Guest Phil K

What Butt had to say I applaud him for. :clap:

A TRUE pro (after the initial mess he made for nearly 2 seasons after leaving Man U) saying what he did shows the level of mess left by Glenn. :knuppel2:

"It needs to be put out that not every player playing in Newcastle colours this season has played for the shirt or played for everybody connected with the club.

“The new manager is definitely a good capture for us and hopefully he can come in and sort a few things out. The majority of lads in the dressing-room are good lads and good professionals, but there are a few who don’t want to play for the club.

“The sooner he gets them sorted out the better. If players don’t want to play for the club, they should be got rid of as quickly as possible. I’m not normally one who will come out and slag my teammates off, but there are genuinely one or two lads in there who don’t want to play for the club. We know that and the fans know that.

“I feel there are a lot of players who give 100 per cent the whole time and maybe don’t always do well, but there are others who have ability and don’t want to do well.

”I'd like to play for Sam. He's a no-nonsense man. I'm only talking from an outside point of view but everyone has respect for him as a coach and he embraces the new things that come into the game. He looks forward at new things coming into the game and that can only be good."