Mong Filter

GM

The past few days on here have seen record levels of mongs posting unnecessary new threads. I reckon we should have some sort of thread moderation.  blueyes.gif

Honestly, it's been like wading through miles of shite just to get to the occasional informative or interesting post. Seems to me like we've been invaded by a tribe of shell-suited fucking mongs - always happens this time of year, but why the fuck can't they just stay on Rivals/TOTT?  :idiot2:

Seems to me like we've been invaded by a tribe of shell-suited fucking mongs - always happens this time of year, but why the fuck can't they just stay on Rivals/TOTT?  :idiot2:

:lol:

Guest smoggeordie

The past few days on here have seen record levels of mongs posting unnecessary new threads. I reckon we should have some sort of thread moderation.  blueyes.gif

Honestly, it's been like wading through miles of s**** just to get to the occasional informative or interesting post. Seems to me like we've been invaded by a tribe of shell-suited f****** mongs - always happens this time of year, but why the f*** can't they just stay on Rivals/TOTT?  :idiot2:

Agreed.

Think he's on about you, mate. ;)

Half term coming up man. f****** kids... :rant:

AAGGGHGHHGHG can they not just have one term where they go to school 7 days a week, and just Christmas Day off?? 

I don't see why they should have Christman day off, I wouldn't mind a lie in for a change.

AAGGGHGHHGHG can they not just have one term where they go to school 7 days a week, and just Christmas Day off?? 

:clap:

(teachers still get their holidays. Obviously.)  :lol:

Guest smoggeordie

Fucking hell totally forgot half term even existed :lol:

Oh yes, just get young offenders on Community Service to look after them while you lot have a holiday.

Back on topic, it would be good if we had less duplicate threads, I'm sick of reading the same stuff while looking for something different.

Mick to be fair, that comment is like Craig Bellamy criticising whinging arrogant little twats in the footballing profession.

Back on topic, it would be good if we had less duplicate threads, I'm sick of reading the same stuff while looking for something different.

Mick to be fair, that comment is like Craig Bellamy criticising whinging arrogant little twats in the footballing profession.

I think I asked for that one.  :D

Oh yes, just get young offenders on Community Service to look after them while you lot have a holiday.

Just put the hardest kid in charge of each class.  blueyes.gif