Mong Filter

GM

I've heard whispers from sources within the admin room that thread moderation may be returning very, VERY soon; along with General Football and Transfer Talk forums. There's also going to be a purge of any users who either aren't considered to be contributive enough or are considered to be too disruptive, and there will almost certainly be random deletions on all members who have made less than 500 posts since January 07 (due to server load issues).

And when I say soon I mean, maybe next week some time... Possibly Tuesday, if I was to just pick any old day at random...

Guest smoggeordie

Transfer forum would be good when the window opens like. Maybe a Michael Owen forum as well, for the bazillion threads about him?

I've hear whispers from sources within the admin room that thread moderation may be returning very, VERY soon; along with General Football and Transfer Talk forums. There's also going to be a purge of any users who either aren't considered to be contributive enough or are considered to be too disruptive, and there will almost certainly be random deletions on all members who have made less than 500 posts since January 07 (due to server load issues).

And when I say soon I mean, maybe next week some time... Possibly Tuesday, if I was to just pick any old day at random...

Excellent, everybody will be posting just to get to 501.

Duplicate threads is just one of the lesser things that pisses me off - it's the sheer inanity of certain posters contributions that vexes me the most...I mean, sometimes on here it seems like someone's let a bunch of monkeys free in an internet café. :hmm:

Guest JamesD

i remember creating some post about duff a while back when TM was in effect. I guess a mod didn't like it and didn't put it to the board, but he completly misinterpreted the thread. Honestly, if there are glaringly bad posts they can just be deleted.  If you're really incovienced by a few extra posts on the forum, and it actually gets you mad, you're a f****** loser.

Guest smoggeordie

i remember creating some post about duff a while back when TM was in effect. I guess a mod didn't like it and didn't put it to the board, but he completly misinterpreted the thread. Honestly, if there are glaringly bad posts they can just be deleted.  If you're really to incovienced by a few extra posts on the forum, you're a f****** loser.

Was it DENIED:lol:

Guest TheOrder

I've heard whispers from sources within the admin room that thread moderation may be returning very, VERY soon; along with General Football and Transfer Talk forums. There's also going to be a purge of any users who either aren't considered to be contributive enough or are considered to be too disruptive, and there will almost certainly be random deletions on all members who have made less than 500 posts since January 07 (due to server load issues).

What about the posters that have recently joined?

What about the posters that have recently joined?

There will be no exclusions, from what I'm told.

Guest JamesD

i remember creating some post about duff a while back when TM was in effect. I guess a mod didn't like it and didn't put it to the board, but he completly misinterpreted the thread. Honestly, if there are glaringly bad posts they can just be deleted.  If you're really to incovienced by a few extra posts on the forum, you're a f****** loser.

Was it DENIED:lol:

speaking of fucking losers...

i remember creating some post about duff a while back when TM was in effect. I guess a mod didn't like it and didn't put it to the board, but he completly misinterpreted the thread. Honestly, if there are glaringly bad posts they can just be deleted.  If you're really incovienced by a few extra posts on the forum, and it actually gets you mad, you're a f****** loser.

Try going through everyting while you have 30 minutes at work, it soon gets a bit much.

500! :lol:

ffs that will only leave Dave, even you will get deleted.

then again i think your listining to dead people again, Andy..

What a sad c*** any c*** like me is who has nearly ONE THOUSAND POSTS.  I can't be arsed reading them all but I estimate 80% of them will be complete bollocks.  On an even sadder note kingdawson has posted 569 times on here over FOUR times as many as his posts on the Spurs board.

I thought this site has unlimited  bandwidth anyway?

Andy man :lol:

Sorry Chris, was I not supposed to leak that info yet?

Better keep quiet about the new no-swearing rule as well then?

I can't ******* swear anyway, it doesn't work for me.

You f****** ITK. My dad's uncle's best friends aunty.