nufc.com

lovejoy

i have said it before and i will say it again, 'nial and biffa' are a pair of goons who have got well above their station.

i can see already that they are going to be against big sam and on his back at every opportunity, depsite yesterday saying they had vented their splein and were now 100% behind him.

http://www.nufc.com/

now they are saying it is 'rotten management' to get rid of titus? are they all there?

yesterday they commented on the bbc reporters digging up dirt on big sam.

pair of f****** mongs, who will lose the fans if they are not carefull, it is the first time we have all been positive in years

'the fans voice' my f****** arse.

Guest Martin

Titus had his chance, he blew it frankly.

If the lads at NUFC.com want to question it and imply that Bramble still had a future here and that Big Sam is somehow to "blame", then that's their opinion, which I assume few will share.

i have said it before and i will say it again, 'nial and biffa' are a pair of goons who have got well above their station.

i can see already that they are going to be against big sam and on his back at every opportunity, depsite yesterday saying they had vented their splein and were now 100% behind him.

http://www.nufc.com/

now they are saying it is 'rotten management' to get rid of titus? are they all there?

yesterday they commented on the bbc reporters digging up dirt on big sam.

pair of f****** mongs, who will lose the fans if they are not carefull, it is the first time we have all been positive in years

'the fans voice' my f****** arse.

agree

Guest alex

Miserable wankers imo. And I think it's fair to assume that "Everyone starts with a clean slate" meant players still under contract.

Guest johnson293

I personally think that the players gone were already a made decision, all sam had to do was ok it for them to go.

I agree - if he thought he wanted them, and could make them better, I'm sure he would have been able to keep them.

Perhaps (some of) the players minds were already made up, but I suspect Titus would have stayed given the opportunity - Think that is definitely Sam letting go.

I posted this in the '5 released' thread about NUFC.com - they seem to be using this to have a go at 'The Management' already.

i have said it before and i will say it again...

How tedious.

It's their website and they can express whatever opinions they want. If you don't like it, why don't you send them an email?

:lol:

haha, anyone that thinks bramble is worth 'one more go' is a complete moron, they use the fact that we paid 4.5m for him and he's walked away for nothing as a negative, which is correct, but thats the fault of bobby robson i'm afraid lads, titus doesnt have a brain, and bobby should have recognised that before he signed him

How tedious.

It's their website and they can express whatever opinions they want. If you don't like it, why don't you send them an email?

already have done thanks.

why dont you send your mate from the express one to dig some dirt up on him? and try to shame the club?

your good at that

Guest Martin

If Big Sam had given Bramble a new contract there would have been hell on with most supporters.

Miserable wankers imo. And I think it's fair to assume that "Everyone starts with a clean slate" meant players still under contract.

exactly.

a 'clean slate' doesnt mean offering dead wood new deals surely to god??

Guest alex

And by their logic, the other 4 should have got contracts (or at least the other 3 minus Oneyewu). Load of shite. He should be commended for getting rid of those lot (if we assume he was at least party to the decision). If he doesn't get adequate replacements, then it's fair to have a pop.

Guest alex

exactly.

What about them giving Allardyce a clean slate?

exactly.

exactly.

Guest colossal insight

'nial and biffa' are a pair of goons who have got well above their station.

Agreed.

If you look at the number of sponsors on their site to my mind they must make a canny living out of the club. Most of the stuff on their site is pretty fair but being negative at this stage is pretty wank. 90% of fans will be pleased to see the back of Titus anyway. Nufc doesn't stand for newcastles unnoficial fans collaboration at all and to be honest i've never liked the fact that they have the nufc.com domain

At the end of the day they Niall and Biffa do a canny job and nufc.com is always worth a look but sometimes they should wind their necks in a bit.

How tedious.

why dont you send your mate from the express one to dig some dirt up on him? and try to shame the club?

your good at that

NE5 impersonations do not relieve the tedium, but enhance it.

exactly.

Yes clean slates all round and free chalk for all!! :tongue:

How tedious.

your good at that

NE5 impersonations do not relieve the tedium, but enhance it.

it isnt an impersination ozzie, im sure you will remember that i was disgisted about it at the time, but it was never resolved because you buzzed off for about 6 months after it, not sure why like.....?

anyway, if its so 'tedious' dont read it, you dont have to, and dont reply to it, as it may 'enhance your tedium'.

cheers.

One of the most pathetic things was their piece where they compared the last 16 matches of Newcastle & Bolton :lol:

i know, muppets, that steve curry as well, from the daily express i think (ask ozzie), tried to make the same point on jimmy hill's show on sunday morning, he got shot down from all angles.

bottom line, bolton were 5th/6th when he left.

Guest alex

One of the most pathetic things was their piece where they compared the last 16 matches of Newcastle & Bolton :lol:

Aye :lol: Just ignore the rest of the season and their respective careers, eh?

I agree. It's appalling! Shouldn't be allowed!!

How dare these supporters have their own website on which they post their own opinions!

the problem i think that we all have is the fact that they claim to be the 'fans voice' and are as backward as the rest of the press.

and they shouldnt put their 'opinions' on the world wide web if they dont want criticism.

dont worry ozzie, im sure they are used to it.