nufc.com

lovejoy

.com's my home page, when I opened Firefox and immediately saw Bramble described as a potential England defender, I nearly laughed my tits off.

same here.

it would have been interesting to see their spin on the bramble release if it was any other manager, i think they just have the knives out for sam, big time

It's an informative site (well it tells you which games are on foreign TV), and often match reports are a decent read, you just have to accept it's the opinions of two blokes which you're not always going to agree with.

It's an informative site (well it tells you which games are on foreign TV), and often match reports are a decent read, you just have to accept it's the opinions of two blokes which you're not always going to agree with.

Well I personally only go on there these days if I'm looking at picking up a weekend away in a nice cottage in the Cotswolds...or for cheap ferry travel to France.

Guest Sniffer

The site is as much advertsing as football these days but the match reports are worth a read but they aren't afraid to call a spade a spade. If a player has a bad game they'll report it unlike people on here who bend over backwards looking for excuses for certain players.

Funnily enough I emailed them with broadcast information, telling them the Chelsea game was on Australian TV three days beforehand. No reply, and they didn't add it to the broadcast list either. They've made the permanent shit list :lol:

I have to say they seem pretty set against Allardyce, which is a worry because for the first time in a long while we've got a good manager in charge, and it would be great if the fans could unite behind him.

But what really really pisses me off about them is the claims to be neutral and then proceeding to be astonishingly biased!

Guest redmayne

One of the most pathetic things was their piece where they compared the last 16 matches of Newcastle & Bolton :lol:

i know, muppets, that steve curry as well, from the daily express i think (ask ozzie), tried to make the same point on jimmy hill's show on sunday morning, he got shot down from all angles.

bottom line, bolton were 5th/6th when he left.

worse was that idiot on jimmy hill saying newcastle fans were against Sam because he was a sunderland player

what a cunt makes us sound fickle as fuck

i'd burn most journalists they dont understand a fucking thing

They have made some very good points. They support the club and generally lay the blame with the right people at the right time. They seem to be questioning Freddie as much as anyone.

As has been said, they express their views. If you dont like it then dont read it. The fact that this has gone to 5 pages suggests that plenty have read their site. Job done for them.

They have made some very good points. They support the club and generally lay the blame with the right people at the right time. They seem to be questioning Freddie as much as anyone.

As has been said, they express their views. If you dont like it then dont read it. The fact that this has gone to 5 pages suggests that plenty have read their site. Job done for them.

i only read it because of this thread tbh.

Guest alex

Are they deliberately writing guff to increase traffic and boost advertising revenue now? :lol:

Are they deliberately writing guff to increase traffic and boost advertising revenue now? :lol:

I am sure they do write some stuff to increase traffic occasionally. However, I am not sure their stance has changed on any issue noted in that piece. They make a point, justify it then move on. They don't incessantly rattle on about the same things day in day out unlike som I could mention.

Of course, not everyone is going to agree. Isn't that what opinion is about?

My view is that Titus has burned his bridges here and Sam will do Ok. Might take Titus a month to find a new club but there will be takers for him cos he can be superb on his day. Someone will think they can get rid of the errors. It will take a lot longer for Sam to sort the mess this club has got itself into with the last two appointments.

Someone will think they can get rid of the errors. It will take a lot longer for Sam to sort the mess this club has got itself into with the last two appointments.

So you'd have thought that, as arguably the most visited NUFC website, it wouldn't be the best idea to get on his back before he's even started.

Guest alex

It was a joke mate. Fwiw I think it's still a good site for stats etc. and the match reports are canny. It's gone downhill though and they come across as miserable twats. Edit: for Pie.

One of the most pathetic things was their piece where they compared the last 16 matches of Newcastle & Bolton :lol:

i know, muppets, that steve curry as well, from the daily express i think (ask ozzie), tried to make the same point on jimmy hill's show on sunday morning, he got shot down from all angles.

bottom line, bolton were 5th/6th when he left.

worse was that idiot on jimmy hill saying newcastle fans were against Sam because he was a sunderland player

what a cunt makes us sound fickle as fuck

i'd burn most journalists they dont understand a fucking thing

And "his excuse for employing all those backroom staff is that they only got 70 hours of injury to Newcastle's 400".

What a fucking excuse, though, eh?

Guest raydetmold

a pair of goons who have seen the toon 84 times this season at all levels , get a life you sad tosser  commented on the bbc reporters digging up dirt on big sam.

pair of f****** mongs, who will lose the fans if they are not carefull, it is the first time we have all been positive in years

'the fans voice' my f****** arse.

i have said it before and i will say it again, 'nial and biffa' are a pair of goons who have got well above their station.

i can see already that they are going to be against big sam and on his back at every opportunity, depsite yesterday saying they had vented their splein and were now 100% behind him.

http://www.nufc.com/

now they are saying it is 'rotten management' to get rid of titus? are they all there?

yesterday they commented on the bbc reporters digging up dirt on big sam.

pair of f****** mongs, who will lose the fans if they are not carefull, it is the first time we have all been positive in years

i have said it before and i will say it again, 'nial and biffa' are a pair of goons who have got well above their station.

i can see already that they are going to be against big sam and on his back at every opportunity, depsite yesterday saying they had vented their splein and were now 100% behind him.

now they are saying it is 'rotten management' to get rid of titus? are they all there?

I still rate NUFC.com, although I disagree with them more nowadays than I did. How can people argue that they do not have a point when they question the practice of letting a player who cost us £4.5m go for nowt? And surely it's fucking obvious that it wasn't directed at Big Sam at all, but at our obese chairman.

Well said. They would have blasted Sam if he'd renewed Bramble's contract.

What a disgrace, trying to s*** stir and undermine the coach before he's had a chance to do anything.

a pair of goons who have seen the toon 84 times this season at all levels , get a life you sad tosser  commented on the bbc reporters digging up dirt on big sam.

great post, well done

Guest Mantis

haha, anyone that thinks bramble is worth 'one more go' is a complete moron, they use the fact that we paid 4.5m for him and he's walked away for nothing as a negative, which is correct, but thats the fault of bobby robson i'm afraid lads, titus doesnt have a brain, and bobby should have recognised that before he signed him

Never a truer word.

The comments on NUFC.com yesterday left me astounded.  I personally am looking fwd to a decent training set up instead of the shambles we have had and too much sentiment in filling the staff with ex players.  What we need are coaches, not characters and canny lads.