Keegan on Soccer Night

ozzie1980

Anyone see this last night? The man is a legend. It made me wanna drive up to Glasgow this morning to have a bit of banter with him and do all the football games. The soccer circus thing looks pretty good but a lot of people on here will be unfit fat bastards so they won't understand. As Beresford and Rob Lee said, someone like him should not be away from football.

Anyone see this last night? The man is a legend. It made me wanna drive up to Glasgow this morning to have some crack with him. As Bez and Rob Lee said, someone like him should not be away from football.

As I understand it, Keegan doesn't touch the white stuff and I don't see why he'd want to start with you. 

What a strange urge to get after watching someone on a football programme.  You need help buddy.  Talk to Frank.

Anyone see this last night? The man is a legend. It made me wanna drive up to Glasgow this morning to have some crack with him. As Bez and Rob Lee said, someone like him should not be away from football.

As I understand it, Keegan doesn't touch the white stuff and I don't see why he'd want to start with you. 

What a strange urge to get after watching someone on a football programme.  You need help buddy.  Talk to Frank.

If he's hanging around with Bez from the Happy Mondays he may have introduced him to crack.

Anyone see this last night? The man is a legend. It made me wanna drive up to Glasgow this morning to have a bit of banter with him and do all the football games. The soccer circus thing looks pretty good but a lot of people on here will be unfit fat bastards so they won't understand. As Beresford and Rob Lee said, someone like him should not be away from football.

Media forced him out imo.

Fell out of love with the game. Romance has gone, too much money at the top end, everyone is so cynical/defensive...

Fell out of love with the game. Romance has gone, too much money at the top end, everyone is so cynical/defensive...

Again i think the media played its part in robbing it off him.

I would dare to say our status and profile is all down to him and the way he transformed the club

Marriage made in heaven it was

Must agree, he played a big part in where we are now (Keegan bangwagon jumper) :D .

I would dare to say our status and profile is all down to him and the way he transformed the club

Must agree, he played a big part in where we are now (Keegan bangwagon jumper) :D .

DID Wor Kev have a show on Television X?

Guest LucaAltieri

DID Wor Kev have a show on Television X?

I'll bet Dyer was involved.