The Darren Bent Alternative

KaKa

How long do you reckon it be before Mickey tell us whether he want to stay at Newcastle Utd or not?  ???

I think Owen will stay unless the management, the media and the fans force him out.

Even if he stays, it is not good being looked upon as a traitor by the management and the fans and will eventually affects his confidence and performance. I think what we should really do is to give him the support and the love that we really want him to stay.

Regards,

Ericz

How long do you reckon it be before Mickey tell us whether he want to stay at Newcastle Utd or not?  ???

He won't.

He'll stay quiet untill the end of the window, if he moves then he'll make some excuse for leaving.

If he stays expect a 'I've never said I wnated to leave, I'm happy and settled at the club and look forward to working with the new manager'

He won't.

He'll stay quiet untill the end of the window, if he moves then he'll make some excuse for leaving.

If he stays expect a 'I've never said I wnated to leave, I'm happy and settled at the club and look forward to working with the new manager'

Beat you to it ;)

He won't.  When it becomes clear that no significant teams want him, he will stay and, after the event, claim that he never wanted to leave.  IMO, he wants out and won't say that because he doesn't want to burn his bridges.

He won't.

Beat you to it ;)

He won't.  When it becomes clear that no significant teams want him, he will stay and, after the event, claim that he never wanted to leave.  IMO, he wants out and won't say that because he doesn't want to burn his bridges.

Maybe, but I predicted his exact quote!

One-all

Rahter blow a massive fee on Nugent than waste it on Bent, he is an okay striker but the sums of money being mentiond for him are obscene.

However I still think both Owen and Martins will be staying here..

I think Bent will be going to the bingo club.  Egghead has actually bid £15m and I can't see anyone wanting to match that figure.  The only hope is that Bent doesn't want to go there but if Charlton dig their heels in, Bent will have the choice of the spanners or the championship, not a lot of difference tbh.

Bent, as good as he is, ain't worth £15m.

A couple of weeks ago you were adament that all Bent had to do was pass a medical at the Spuds and he was being unveiled on theWednesday.

What happened then??!!

£4.5m extra bid by the bingo club.  Bent don't want to go there, but no-one has bid anything like £15m

Cough BULLSHIT cough...

That's a nasty cough you've got there by the read of it.

A common sypmton of the Ichatalotofshit virus that seems to be around at the moment.

Cough BULLSHIT cough...

That's a nasty cough you've got there by the read of it.

A common sypmton of the Ichatalotofshit virus that seems to be around at the moment.

Extremely common in north london apparently!

Tells us?

I'd like to think someone at the club has had the foresight to actually ask him tbh.  :rolleyes: