Announcement - Please all read

Dave

Wasn't me but it was not worthy of a new thread in the slightest.

Surely thats for the "people" to decide ?

Who?

There's an 18 page thread saying exactly the same thing.

Guest graemeh72

The 18 page thread thats full of people speaking without listening. Too concerned with their next post, rather than what is being said.

Slower paced threads that involve "thinking" rather than gut reactions do have their place IMHO

The 18 page thread thats full of people speaking without listening. Too concerned with their next post, rather than what is being said.

Slower paced threads that involve "thinking" rather than gut reactions do have their place IMHO

I agree. But when there's 300 people on right now, it ain't gonna happen. Your thread would have been exactly the same as the other within minutes.

Guest alex

All the R&O team got that PM then? :lol:

The thing is like Graeme, it's a forum. If you don't like the rules, it's tough I'm afraid. Not that I necessarily agree with them all but given the amount of members, rules probably are needed. A PM explaining why wouldn't go amiss sometimes though.

Guest alex

Did you just cut and paste that? ;)

Guest graemeh72

Did you just cut and paste that? ;)

Yes, and I sent the PM one by one to try and get at least an answer why.

I told you I had OCD tendancies. :tickedoff:

Guest graemeh72

can we bring forward enforcement of the no spastics rule?

We got rid of Bramble - what more do you want?

I think this is a decent idea tbh, as long as action IS taken on people who deliberately spam the forum to boost their post count.

Someone make me an admin again btw. I don't like being kept in the dark over changes :lol:

Guest Gemmill

Fuck me, Taylor27's a moderator.  Is this a Care in the Community initiative or something?

Guest alex

Don't worry Gemmill, you can still abuse me, and I'd be powerless to do anything about it.

He just did :lol:

Guest Gemmill

Just as long as someone goes around behind him checking what he does, Bluf.  I think it's nice that this place is doing its bit for.......well......spackas, but someone's gonna need to keep an eye out.

Guest Knightrider

Fuck me, Taylor27's a moderator.  Is this a Care in the Community initiative or something?

Work experience, after a sob story about how no-one would take him on.

N.O - hearts of gold

;)