Bramble to Pompey...

gazza ladra

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I hope Bramble has an amazing few seasons with them tbh.  Also I hope we clap him or at least don't ridicule him when we play Pompey.  Although he may not have been our greatest ever centre back, I liked the lad.  Put in some top draw performances and won us a few games.

Lost more than what he won for us though

With that username you should be banned from having an opinion on defenders tbh :lol:

To be fair to me, it is actually my surname....

with that surname you should have your DNA wiped from Newcastle

It was time for Bramble and Newcastle to go their separate ways.  For as long as he was at the club, we would have been labelled as having a comedy defence even if the stats proved otherwise.

I hope Bramble has an amazing few seasons with them tbh.  Also I hope we clap him or at least don't ridicule him when we play Pompey.  Although he may not have been our greatest ever centre back, I liked the lad.  Put in some top draw performances and won us a few games.

Lost more than what he won for us though

With that username you should be banned from having an opinion on defenders tbh :lol:

To be fair to me, it is actually my surname....

Fair enough, I am Jonbafemi Martins

Guest the_guv_nor

Now that we have released bramble does that mean we have offiacially stopped paying his wages or do we pay until the start of the next season or until someone sign him???

Now that we have released bramble does that mean we have offiacially stopped paying his wages or do we pay until the start of the next season or until someone sign him???

I think officially his contract probably runs out on 31st of May. That contract has not been renewed so I'd assume he'll be paid til then?

After that though, he's someone else's problem.  :thup:

Guest johnson293

I think he'll still 'officially' be under contract to us until 1st June or summit. But as he's been 'released', and his contract is expiring, he is free to talk to/agree to join other clubs, but cannot sign for anyone else until his contract with us actually expires.

So yeah, he is probably still 'officially' on the payroll for another week or so.