Where's Scott "usually very quick to voice an opinion" Parker....

Toon_Crazy

Guest nyscooby

I would put money on the playing staff having been put under a blanket ban on press chit chat....

It has been very silent since SA arrived.

I dont think well loose many big names, just some of the shite.

I'm sorry but I've not been able to catch the many games in the last few months and not been a regular on here for a while.

What is it that has happened to Parker? Is it form? attitude? It's just I see a lot of people and media stories linking him for a move away. I remember a period not so long ago he was by far the most talented and committed player we had playing.

Roeder misused him. In the dark Souness days, Parkers demolition-derby style defensive midfielding, and Emre's delicious attacking touch in the final third were our two shining lights, Roeder mis-used both of them. Tried to make Parker box-to-box which didn't allow Emre much freedom for creativity.

Guest alex

I'm sorry but I've not been able to catch the many games in the last few months and not been a regular on here for a while.

What is it that has happened to Parker? Is it form? attitude? It's just I see a lot of people and media stories linking him for a move away. I remember a period not so long ago he was by far the most talented and committed player we had playing.

Roeder misused him. In the dark Souness days, Parkers demolition-derby style defensive midfielding, and Emre's delicious attacking touch in the final third were our two shining lights, Roeder mis-used both of them. Tried to make Parker box-to-box which didn't allow Emre much freedom for creativity.

Parker and Emre formed a poor partnership under Souness too. Never worked as a pair under either manager.

Guys, you don't to hear anything from Parker to realise he dosn't give a damn about NUFC.

For me it all started with the shirked tackle against Sheffield United - I was a good bit away but he couldn't have cared less whether he made a challenge or not. and I think he had been hiding long before that.

Christ he can't even put in a tackle whilst on his feet, if he does tackle he does it sliding in. If he wins the tackle the likelehood is that the nearest opposition player has taken posession before he's anywhere near to getting back to his feet.

Add to that any tackle on him or any shot he takes that goes anywhere close to goal and he's on his kness, head in hands, looking oh so unlucky. Fuck off Parker.

You used to be a class act - no longer mate. A disgrace as a club captain in my opinion.

Pathetic post. Stop pretending you know for a fact what Parker's thoughts are.

One thing you can simply not accuse Parker of is "shirking" tackles.

Guest alex

Guys, you don't to hear anything from Parker to realise he dosn't give a damn about NUFC.

For me it all started with the shirked tackle against Sheffield United - I was a good bit away but he couldn't have cared less whether he made a challenge or not. and I think he had been hiding long before that.

Christ he can't even put in a tackle whilst on his feet, if he does tackle he does it sliding in. If he wins the tackle the likelehood is that the nearest opposition player has taken posession before he's anywhere near to getting back to his feet.

Add to that any tackle on him or any shot he takes that goes anywhere close to goal and he's on his kness, head in hands, looking oh so unlucky. Fuck off Parker.

You used to be a class act - no longer mate. A disgrace as a club captain in my opinion.

Pathetic post.

I agree, I didn't think it was worth a reply though ;)

Pathetic post.

I agree, I didn't think it was worth a reply though ;)

True. I know how flawed the guy is, I'm well aware he's not everyone's favourite player, but at the end of the day I can't see how or why people think he doesn't care about us. His tackling isn't perfect but it's saved us on many an occasion.

Since Allardyce's arrival I don't think I have seen one interview with Parker whether it be written or in person. Where is he? Surely this doesn't send out a good message? Afterall Taylor has already said many things about him.. Worrying?

probably on holiday like a lot of other players, its the end of the season and they go away too. :banghead:

Since Allardyce's arrival I don't think I have seen one interview with Parker whether it be written or in person. Where is he? Surely this doesn't send out a good message? Afterall Taylor has already said many things about him.. Worrying?

probably on holiday like a lot of other players, its the end of the season and they go away too. :banghead:

:thup:

Proves it, then! Lazy ungrateful bastard Parker, doesn't care enough for the shirt to spend his holiday sitting at home talking to the press. Get rid!  :cheesy:

Proves it, then! Lazy ungrateful b****** Parker, doesn't care enough for the shirt to spend his holiday sitting at home talking to the press. Get rid!  :cheesy:

mackems.gif