Moving seats next season

lovejoy

wondering if anyone can help...

me and my old man got 2 tickets last season, sitting next to each other, in bar 1892, which cost the thick end of a grand each.

we are looking to move to the east stand next season, to somwthing less expensive, which i believe asking to move is relatively straight forward (if there are spares in the area you want to move of course)?

does anyone know if you can chose your seats like you used to be able to, i.e they tell you what is available and you can literally go and sit in them and see what you think before buying?

i asked the box office coz i want to move aswell, you have to send a covering letter with both applications stating that you want to be sitting next to each other ( include membership numbers) and what area of the ground you want to sit in.

Guest Gemmill

Be prepared for them to fuck your application up.  They did when I moved seats. :cheesy:  Sent my ticket out to some random bloke and then refused to accept that I ever had a ticket.  It was a lot of fun sorting that one out.

Guest toonbaz

doubt very much that you will be able to litterally go and sit in your new seat to see what you think. i would imagine it would just be a case of requesting a stand to sit in and them allocating any two seats together for you.

• 3 weeks later...

i have done my covering letter, and filled in my applications, but how much do i send the cheque for?

the old price or the price i want to move to??

i know if i send a blank one they will just put me where i am because the seats are alomost twice the price, so they will want rid!

any advice?

pretty sure crumpy will have done this before?

i have done my covering letter, and filled in my applications, but how much do i send the cheque for?

the old price or the price i want to move to??

i know if i send a blank one they will just put me where i am because the seats are alomost twice the price, so they will want rid!

any advice?

pretty sure crumpy will have done this before?

I moved seats last season to sit next to a mate , covering letter stating where you want to sit & send a cheque to equal this.

Deleted posts on illegal streams etc.

Please do NOT discuss these on the forum, that includes asking for PMs on the subject. This has been discussed a million times.

Reopened on request by the OP.

I currently have a season ticket of my own but have applied for tickets in the family enclosure with the bairn. Anyone know what the average time on the waiting list for this area is? Been on the list for a couple of years now.

Don't suppose it's easy to get in as there are so few seats in there.

Thought i may have stood a good chance this summer because so many people were disgruntled at the end of last season, threatening to chuck it. Things have changed for the better and most people will now renew i imagine.

Think i'll probably need to shell out for seats in an "ordinary" area of the ground if i want to get us seats together.

Guest makemeacupoftea

What's cheapest season ticket price?

£4.32p

Sorry Dave, you are banned from using this forum!

you were warned your access would disappear if you carried on posting shite, you clearly didn't take it on board