Bale signs for Spurs

Guest Darth Toon

Makes you wonder what Man Utd will do now...

Strange that they would want to replace Evra in the first place.

Agreed. But there's no mistaking that they've been in for Bale for ages, if you believe every newspaper out there, plus Heinze is supposed to be leaving.

Guest Darth Toon

Impressive signing, assuming it goes through. If he flourishes as a winger in the Premiership, Tottenham's midfield will begin to look very strong.

Apart from he's a left back.

Guest kingdawson

Impressive signing, assuming it goes through. If he flourishes as a winger in the Premiership, Tottenham's midfield will begin to look very strong.

Spot on mate. Thats what i think he's position is going to be for us.

He won't be for long.

£6 million rising to £10 million

Thats some kerching!!

Not really ...

It's an excellent investment when you think about it. At only 17 years old and already a first team player every week for club and country. Also physically mature so will not struggle in that regard.

Can't knock them. It's a good move for them.

I think Baines is more appropriate for us though as we need someone who is more experienced due to the tatters our defence is currently in.

Guest Darth Toon

He won't be for long.

Possible I suppose.

Seems a bit of a risk spending 10 million on a player for a position he hasn't played in much though - looks like he could have the attributes to be fair, not sure how quick he is though?

southampton deny a deal has been agreed. Well done Sky Sports.

Aaaaahhh!

That would be Freddy putting in that last minute bid after Spurs have done all the hard work and scouted the player for us.

Works everytime. Suckers!

Guest DavB93

Would much prefer Baines, from what I've seen on Bale I haven't been that impressed to be honest.