Reo-Coker demands Upton Park exit

Guest eyeball_tickler

Reo-Coker is a really good young player, who had an error of judgement that was more down to immaturity than anything else. He is only 21, and he went into a sulk because he wasn't allowed to speak to Arsenal when they came in for him whish is somewhat understandable.

To be fair to him he never demanded a move or caused as big a stink as he could have, and he at least remained on the pitch and towards the end of the season managed to get back on track.

I have no doubts that with a strong manager (which we now have) and away from London, and the real West Ham plonkers Ferdinand and Zamora, he would be excellent and committed. He would have learnt from his mistake this season and I doubt he would carry on like that again.

This boy was made captian of his team at age 20 and is the current captain of the England under 21 squad and I think that speaks volumes about his temperament and character.

It will be interesting to see how he performs this summer in the under 21 championships. I think after watching him many on here would be impressed.

I for one would have him in a swap for Parker.

Not sold on Reo Coker at all. Jenas has captained England at many levels and was also captain for us for awhile and we all know about him....

Guest kingdawson

Reo-Coker is a really good young player, who had an error of judgement that was more down to immaturity than anything else. He is only 21, and he went into a sulk because he wasn't allowed to speak to Arsenal when they came in for him whish is somewhat understandable.

To be fair to him he never demanded a move or caused as big a stink as he could have, and he at least remained on the pitch and towards the end of the season managed to get back on track.

I have no doubts that with a strong manager (which we now have) and away from London, and the real West Ham plonkers Ferdinand and Zamora, he would be excellent and committed. He would have learnt from his mistake this season and I doubt he would carry on like that again.

This boy was made captian of his team at age 20 and is the current captain of the England under 21 squad and I think that speaks volumes about his temperament and character.

It will be interesting to see how he performs this summer in the under 21 championships. I think after watching him many on here would be impressed.

Not sold on Reo Coker at all. Jenas has captained England at many levels and was also captain for us for awhile and we all know about him....

......... he scored 15 goals in 65 games at spurs and improved as a player??

What aspects of his game has he improved on since joining Spurs?

Guest Morph

Steven Taylor has captained England at many levels.

Big fucking wow.  I don't see why you need to bring Jenas' or Berbatov's name up in every other fucking NUFC thread.

No ,Jenas best season was his first full season for us-he has gone downhill since then and now doesnt deserve to be anywhere near international recognition.

Guest kingdawson

What aspects of his game has he improved on since joining Spurs?

Attacking aspects for starters. He has a knack of getting in the right place at the right time. Also tracks back and does his fair share defensively. His set pieces aint up to much though.

Guest kingdawson

you use him to take set-pieces? hilarious

yeh and he's scored 2 free-kicks for us. He's not so good on indirect free-kicks though.