Reo-Coker demands Upton Park exit

Guest eyeball_tickler

Guest gggg
Reo-Cokers got the lot for a midfielder.

Got the lot? What exactly has he got?

I've never seen him pass the ball further than 10 yards, everytime he gets past the half way line he runs down a blind alley and loses possesion, he can't shoot, he's got no leadership qualities whatsoever and as he's shown this season as soon as the going gets tough he dissapears from games and starts moaning.

Guest Guinness

I think Reo-Coker has a lot of potential and I'm suprised West Ham are willing to let him go. He had a poor season last season, but has all the attributes to become a decent player under the right manager. However I don't think the £8m price tag is justified.

Guest kingdawson

Think Manchester city will have a bid accepted but he'll end up at either Arseanal or Everton.

I've never seen him pass the ball further than 10 yards, everytime he gets past the half way line he runs down a blind alley and loses possesion, he can't shoot, he's got no leadership qualities whatsoever and as he's shown this season as soon as the going gets tough he dissapears from games and starts moaning.

Disagree about him dissapearing when the going gets tough. Hes rarely in the game in the first place, regardless of whether hes up against good opponents or not.

This is exactly the type of signing we should not be looking at. An average player going for a high price because of "potential", despite clearly having an attitude problem ever since being linked to Arsenal (on the pitch this is, its plain as day to see its affected his game) and not being too good in the first place.

Disagree about him dissapearing when the going gets tough. Hes rarely in the game in the first place, regardless of whether hes up against good opponents or not.

This is exactly the type of signing we should not be looking at. An average player going for a high price because of "potential", despite clearly having an attitude problem ever since being linked to Arsenal (on the pitch this is, its plain as day to see its affected his game) and not being too good in the first place.

Don't need another one of those  ;) :D

Guest Triglett

Just been on a Man Utd forum, and they all want to sign him. Guess they're not happy with Scholes and the £40m duo of Carrick and Hargreaves then  :idiot2:

you're thinking of Dyer. Easy mistake to make.

Just been on a Man Utd forum, and they all want to sign him. Guess they're not happy with Scholes and the £40m duo of Carrick and Hargreaves then  :idiot2:

Well, I don't like to generalise but...All Man Utd fans are thick. :uglystupid2: :laugh:

Re: NRC - I don't see why anyone would want to pay £8m for a player who has spent the last season playing at 80% despite captaining a side in a relegation battle. He might as well have spent the last season wearing a big sandwich board saying "Please dont sign me".

He's everything wrong with modern football. Complete fucking wanker that thinks he's a lot better than he actually is and pretends he's a rapper from Compton when he's actually a nice boy called Nigel. Nigel ffs!

Can't see him going anywhere outside London because then he wouldn't have a brap brap crew to hang round with. Arsenal or more likely, Spurs.

Guest eyeball_tickler

on a vaguely related topic, paul konchesky is being let go too. probably quite cheaply, under £2 million i'd say.

Why would Arsenal want him? Denilson shits on him and hes only 18 or something, Frabregas is miles better, Diaby is a better midfield battler, and Coker doesnt even compare to Rosicky, who cant get into the Arsenal midfield. Then theres the silent wall, Gilberto, who when he is playing is a very good defensive midfielder.

Guest geordiebaz

I'm unsure about him, season before last was excellent but last season poor, also heard rumours attitude poor

He's everything wrong with modern football. Complete fucking wanker that thinks he's a lot better than he actually is and pretends he's a rapper from Compton when he's actually a nice boy called Nigel. Nigel ffs!

Can't see him going anywhere outside London because then he wouldn't have a brap brap crew to hang round with. Arsenal or more likely, Spurs.

Loved all of that, partcularly the bit in bold. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Triglett

Barry Fry just said he's coming to us. Reckons the club told him themselves. Might be some truth in it, as he did just take one of our reserves off our hands.

Not a signing I'm particularly excited about, if this is the case, but one I'd hold hopes for of coming good. He's still only 21/22, and all Wet Spam players seem to improve once they leave that shitehole of a club.

I thought Reo-Coker was a fantastic little player at Wimbledon, along with a few of the youngsters they had at the time (most notably Jobi McAnuff).  However he's seemingly gone off the boil at West Ham.  But I recokon that could well be down to whom he spends his time with from the club, as seen with the 'Bentley Boys' story a while back.

I think a move away from London would do him the world of good, and help him find the form his promise at Wimbledon led me to believe he could reach. 

I thought Reo-Coker was a fantastic little player at Wimbledon, along with a few of the youngsters they had at the time (most notably Jobi McAnuff).  However he's seemingly gone off the boil at West Ham.  But I recokon that could well be down to whom he spends his time with from the club, as seen with the 'Bentley Boys' story a while back.

I think a move away from London would do him the world of good, and help him find the form his promise at Wimbledon led me to believe he could reach. 

Totally agree.

Barry Fry just said he's coming to us. Reckons the club told him themselves. Might be some truth in it, as he did just take one of our reserves off our hands.

Not a signing I'm particularly excited about, if this is the case, but one I'd hold hopes for of coming good. He's still only 21/22, and all Wet Spam players seem to improve once they leave that shitehole of a club.

Would he not be much the same as Jenas, though?

Would seem a strange signing for Spurs.

Guest Triglett

Yeah, I don't really see the point TBH. I don't think he'd add anything that we haven't already got, unless we converted him to a proper DM. But even then, Zokora's doing a decent job, and I fully believe that he'll be pretty awesome next season. I guess he'll be bought for the squad, with a biggish clear out expected and a few players off to the ACN this year. He'll pick up a few England caps at some point, and if he doesn't make it, we'll recoup most of our money when we move him on, assuming he comes for a reasonable price.

Guest kingdawson

Coker is a poor man Zokora so i wouldnt really understand the signing tbh. I guess Ghaly, murphy and tainio could be sold to accomodate him.

CM for next season = Jenas, Zokora, reo coker, and Huddlestone