Beckham loan move?

madras

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/programmes/606.shtml

Says his biggest aim is to convert US kids to football.

Converting kids to "soccer" isn't the biggest challenge - its huge here in southern california.  Its keeping them interested long enough to get through the pull of high school football (best athletes get "persuaded to play football") and giving them options to play after they get older.

Also don't think its likely - compare winter in LA to winter in Newcastle?  What do you think Posh will say to that?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/programmes/606.shtml

Says his biggest aim is to convert US kids to football.

Converting kids to "soccer" isn't the biggest challenge - its huge here in southern california.  Its keeping them interested long enough to get through the pull of high school football (best athletes get "persuaded to play football") and giving them options to play after they get older.

Also don't think its likely - compare winter in LA to winter in Newcastle?   What do you think Posh will say to that?

???

So what's happening here then?

mike ashley isn't a real person,turns out he's a front for david beckham who wants to buy us because the mrs looks slimmer in black and white stripes.

tis in more than one paper,to play for LA in the summer and us in the winter

The Sun and the Star? :lol:

notw and people i think

oh, if you'd said THAT before...... :lol:

what did you expect with a thread title heading of "sunday papers",did you think it was going to be true actual goings on,100% solid fact,or the back page rumours ?

I expect an absolute load of jizz, that some cretins on here will believe.

I don't think you let me down on the first point.

very freudian

Don't try to be clever, it doesn't suit you. There was fuck all freudian about my post. Unless, by "freudian", you mean "not in any way freudian, unless you're stupid enough to relate any kind if vaguely-sexual lin to Freud, which would be imbecilic in the extreme".

notw and people i think

what did you expect with a thread title heading of "sunday papers",did you think it was going to be true actual goings on,100% solid fact,or the back page rumours ?

very freudian

Don't try to be clever, it doesn't suit you. There was f*** all freudian about my post. Unless, by "freudian", you mean "not in any way freudian, unless you're stupid enough to relate any kind if vaguely-sexual lin to Freud, which would be imbecilic in the extreme".

me thinx he doth protetht too muth

notw and people i think

very freudian

Don't try to be clever, it doesn't suit you. There was fuck all freudian about my post. Unless, by "freudian", you mean "not in any way freudian, unless you're stupid enough to relate any kind if vaguely-sexual lin to Freud, which would be imbecilic in the extreme".

You were expecting a load of jizz. I think madras imagined you with your mouth open.

notw and people i think

very freudian

You were expecting a load of jizz. I think madras imagined you with your mouth open.

Then what i wrote wasn't in any way Freudian, he just has some issues that he needs to sort out.

notw and people i think

very freudian

Then what i wrote wasn't in any way Freudian, he just has some issues that he needs to sort out.

Agreed.

notw and people i think

very freudian

Don't try to be clever, it doesn't suit you. There was f*** all freudian about my post. Unless, by "freudian", you mean "not in any way freudian, unless you're stupid enough to relate any kind if vaguely-sexual lin to Freud, which would be imbecilic in the extreme".

ouch. You really are desperate now, aren't you. Bless.

notw and people i think

very freudian

yes i am very desperate,0130and i'm replying to you

notw and people i think

very freudian

I would give you a "touche", but that didn't warrant one.

notw and people i think

very freudian

freudian again ?

If it wasn't Sunday tabloid bullshit, would it actually be bad news?

Beckham here for a loan spell while the club is rebuilding? Why not? Think of him like Gallagher under Robson. Bit of class and experience. A real trier. Stabilising influence. Creator of chances. There's a bit football left in him yet and I bet Allardyce would know how to get the best out of him. He could keep l'il Mickey O. company and catch up with Butt. Ashley will use him to sell shirts, the profile of the club will be elevated, and joy shall be throughout the Toon.

notw and people i think

very freudian

freudian again ?

Graphic Approach is lying in the road outside. There's a stick. Get to work.

notw and people i think

very freudian

freudian again ?

Graphic Approach is lying in the road outside. There's a stick. Get to work.

now you want to see me work,if i do i'll keep my top on to disapoint you

If it wasn't Sunday tabloid bullshit, would it actually be bad news?

Beckham here for a loan spell while the club is rebuilding? Why not? Think of him like Gallagher under Robson. Bit of class and experience. A real trier. Stabilising influence. Creator of chances. There's a bit football left in him yet and I bet Allardyce would know how to get the best out of him. He could keep l'il Mickey O. company and catch up with Butt. Ashley will use him to sell shirts, the profile of the club will be elevated, and joy shall be throughout the Toon.

Why not? Because we should be moving away from paying people more than they are worth.

Shambles, £40k, Dire, £85k, Owen £102k, Beckham, £533k a week.

Aye, OK. Let's get some cheap shite in, then.

No, its a much betteridea to get players who aren't upto it, and pay them too much.

Lets not bother getting the RIGHT players, eh? That't be stupid.

Meanwhile, out in the real world, the kind of talent that makes a difference at the top is rare enough that people are talking forty mill for fucking Berbatov.

It'll take a while to build a decent team again. During the rebuilding phase I bet there will be a lot of coming and going. Beckham on a loan spell? I wouldn't have a big prob with it.