We badly need a playmaker/creative player

Guest Knightrider

Yaya Toure ?

Was a big hype before the world cup but since then I havent heard much. I've seen a few clips and he looks very skilled.  Strong and physical but also fast and strong technique.

think yaya is a defensive mid, probably join his brother kolo at arsenal in my opinion, wouldnt suprise me if wenger had a word with his former employers monaco to sign him so he could watch and keep tabs on his development, thought it was a strange move for him to go there after his preformances in the world cup.

think yaya is a defensive mid, probably join his brother kolo at arsenal in my opinion, wouldnt suprise me if wenger had a word with his former employers monaco to sign him so he could watch and keep tabs on his development, thought it was a strange move for him to go there after his preformances in the world cup.

He is a DM, yaya signed for monaco very recently and i dont think arsenal will be in for a DM and i think he is too expensive for what Newcastle are after!

Tuncay said if Feners won the league in the anniversary year of the club, he would consider his job at the club done, and would consider moving on.

He is to Fenerbache what Shearer was to us. He is passion personified, great player all round and very versatile.

Would be ecstatic if we bought him, would be a possibility as he is friends with Emre and has talked about coming to the UK before.

I would still be very suprised if we did end up going in for him though.

Deco is rumoured to be on the move.  I know we probably dont stand a chance of getting him but he would be perfect.

Big Sam has managed to bring in som spectacular names before, now with a bigger budget - maybe he can make us surprised! ;-)

arteta

Why would he want to leave a better club?

true, but to a certain extent you could argue the same for parker, owen & martins. you'd have to say though, despite league positions, we're the higher profile club

how about nakamura at celtic?

Nakamura is a class player, Japan's best atm, creative, good passing, movement and great set-peice taker. Question is, would he give up championsleague football for a tougher league?

Guest gggg

Celtic arent guarenteed to get in the champions league yet and anyone would leave a sunday league for the premiership but i dont think he's that good tbh, looks canny in Scotland because they give him hours on the ball.

In order to have an attacking, creative midfielder, we need a proper defensive one to stay down at all times (This is were Parker is confused).

If we got Tuncay on a free, Appiah would probably want to join. Same the other way round.

Tuncay

N'Zogbia                    Milner

Appiah

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I honestly think we'd do better signing a kid from wherever than looking to sign established playmakers who are not only rare but EXPENSIVE!!!

Celtic arent guarenteed to get in the champions league yet and anyone would leave a sunday league for the premiership but i dont think he's that good tbh, looks canny in Scotland because they give him hours on the ball.

Hmm perhaps, when I watched him at the world cup he had great technical ability, but he did seem a bit...timid, though perhaps that was because of the japanese squad's disputes which resulted in Nakamura's early retirement.

In order to have an attacking, creative midfielder, we need a proper defensive one to stay down at all times (This is were Parker is confused).

If we got Tuncay on a free, Appiah would probably want to join. Same the other way round.

Tuncay

N'Zogbia                    Milner

Appiah

That looks bluddy great.