David Rozehnal

Guest Darth Toon

Guest Toon83

I wouldnt read to much into these quotes it just seems like Rozehnal is covering all the bases, he obviously doesnt know where his future lies, so he's just covering his tracks

Guest icemanblue

it means Allardyce is actually useless when it comes to buying the best player at a top club

stick to the waifs, strays and knackers Fat Sam

There are words for people like you but I won't say it for fear of being banned  :D

you won't get banned for saying 'accurate'

What about 'cockmuncher'?

I find that t*** pretty much sums the 'man' up in my opinion. That word was near enough made for people like him.

fling your petty insults all you want

you can't handle the truth, no shame in that

Can't handle what truth, exactly? Am i to assume that you have been to every club in Europe to ask their best players if they would sign for a team managed by Sam Allardyce? Or is it that you tap into Sams phone conversations with these players/clubs, which brings you to this verdict?

I mean, we all know how Anelka was easily the shittest player at Fenerbache. Of course.

Just fuck off you pointless little prick.

Abuse such as that above is NOT acceptable, despite the provocation. However, in this case a warning will suffice. Please don't do this again, or you will be banned. Admin

Guest Invicta_Toon

it means Allardyce is actually useless when it comes to buying the best player at a top club

There are words for people like you but I won't say it for fear of being banned  :D

I find that t*** pretty much sums the 'man' up in my opinion. That word was near enough made for people like him.

Can't handle what truth, exactly? Am i to assume that you have been to every club in Europe to ask their best players if they would sign for a team managed by Sam Allardyce? Or is it that you tap into Sams phone conversations with these players/clubs, which brings you to this verdict?

I mean, we all know how Anelka was easily the shittest player at Fenerbache. Of course.

Just fuck off you pointless little prick.

Anelka :lol: you almost had a point there, then you snatched defeat from the hands of victory

Guest icemanblue

Just f*** off you pointless little prick.

Anelka :lol: you almost had a point there, then you snatched defeat from the hands of victory

More opinions dressed as facts, son. Try again, when you can form a coherent argument.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Whats that even supposed to mean?.. :undecided:

basically, Anelka is a pretty shit example of demonstrating the ability to sign a top player under contract and happy to stay at a decent club that don't really want to sell, as opposed to hoovering up waifs strays misfits and psychos

basically, Anelka is a pretty shit example of demonstrating the ability to sign a top player under contract and happy to stay at a decent club that don't really want to sell, as opposed to hoovering up waifs strays misfits and psychos

You said best player at a top club originally though Vic.

basically, Anelka is a pretty s*** example of demonstrating the ability to sign a top player under contract and happy to stay at a decent club that don't really want to sell, as opposed to hoovering up waifs strays misfits and psychos

alex ferguson was shite at it at aberdeen aswell,i wonder how many top players mourinho persuaded to go to braga instead of ac milan.

Guest Invicta_Toon

wahey dictionary corner is open for business

Guest Invicta_Toon

basically, Anelka is a pretty s*** example of demonstrating the ability to sign a top player under contract and happy to stay at a decent club that don't really want to sell, as opposed to hoovering up waifs strays misfits and psychos

alex ferguson was shite at it at aberdeen aswell,i wonder how many top players mourinho persuaded to go to braga instead of ac milan.

I have no problem with that fact. I've know all along what Allardyce would be capable of here

wahey dictionary corner is open for business

Not really. Fairly obvious why you felt you had to imbellish your original argument though.

your an idiot.

how's that then?

i dont post on hear often, but i read a lot of the threads and i see a lot of your comments. You are one of the biggest idiots ive ever come across on message board. 

Guest Invicta_Toon

your an idiot.

how's that then?

i dont post on hear often, but i read a lot of the threads and i see a lot of your comments. You are one of the biggest idiots ive ever come across on message board. 

yet I know how to spell 'here', go figure

I didn't think you had an answer, thanks for confirming that, I thought you weren't coming back

your an idiot.

how's that then?

I didn't think you had an answer, thanks for confirming that, I thought you weren't coming back

i was at work. You're still an idiot.

Guest Invicta_Toon

your an idiot.

how's that then?

i was at work. You're still an idiot.

opinions are like arseholes though, and you're a medical marvel

Guest Johan

your an idiot.

how's that then?

I second that.

[move][glow=red,2,300]ANOTHER RUINED THREAD  :rant: [/glow][/move]

Getting to the stage I'm almost frightened to open up a thread because all I'll see is crap. Almost impossible to have a decent discussion about anything. Really depressing

your an idiot.

how's that then?

WAHEY! Dictionary corner is open again!

:lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

did you think the first 20 pages of this thread was quality discussion like? or just a bunch of random media transfer bollocks?