David Rozehnal

Guest Darth Toon

A proven defender?

At Newcastle?

In June?

For a good price?

This is all very strange...

Now take a few deep breathes...enjoy some mary jane and let the sweet sounds of Sam sooth your mind

:bng: :toothy4:

Guest Shotgun Mick

Here is my eyewitness report....

Walking home from work last night I went past the club houses just off the Coast Road. Rozenhal was getting into a taxi outside with his wife/girlfriend. I can state 100%  that his missus is GORGEOUS.

Revelation or what.

Guest Guinness

Here is my eyewitness report....

Walking home from work last night I went past the club houses just off the Coast Road. Rozenhal was getting into a taxi outside with his wife/girlfriend. I can state 100%  that his missus is GORGEOUS.

Revelation or what.

Footballer in fit girlfriend shocker :lol:

Guest exilim

A proven defender?

At Newcastle?

In June?

For a good price?

This is all very strange...

Now take a few deep breathes...enjoy some mary jane and let the sweet sounds of Sam sooth your mind

:bng: :toothy4:

Hey, are you sure there will be enough space for all our signings this summer in your signature?

TEAM NEXT SEASON (HOPEFULLY):

GIVEN

RICHARDS TAYLOR CAMPBELL BAINES/DRENGTHE, 

MILNER      BARTON     BUTT    MARTINS                     

OWEN  VIDUKA                                         

Cant do anything but laugh... :D

Why did you just see your cock in the mirror?  :D

In all seriousness though, whats that funny really? Thats the team i'm hoping for, i do doubt we'll get Richards, Drengthe and Cambell but i'm hoping we do go in for them and get them or players of that calibre. If alladyce is 'bunged'  :coolsmiley: some big money by Ashley these are the types of players we should be looking to get in to strengthemn our weak defence, are they not? Stranger things have happened i.e. signing Micky Owen etc (for all the good it did us).

f*** me!!  .co.uk - seriously man

rather than update us about potential comings and goings (meaning the Rozenhal deal), their main story is pictures of the Rod f****** Stewart gig last night.

Who cares???

isn't that better though............"we'll tell you when someone HAS signed" type of thing.

martins is not a f****** left winger. :lol:

But... but

He's so fast!!

He must be able to play there.

Henry started started out as a Winger, but hasn't done too bad a job as a striker has he? etc etc

I think Marins would do well on the LW or top left of a 433 personally too good to leave on the bench and while Duff is out Zoggy's in the huff and Luque a complete flop why not put him LW or at the top left of a 433 ? Do you have a crystal ball and know for sure he'd be rubbish there?

martins is not a f****** left winger. :lol:

But... but

He's so fast!!

He must be able to play there.

Henry started started out as a Winger, but hasn't done too bad a job as a striker has he? etc etc

I think Marins would do well on the LW or top left of a 433 personally too good to leave on the bench and while Duff is out Zoggy's in the huff and Luque a complete flop why not put him LW or at the top left of a 433 ? Do you have a crystal ball and know for sure he'd be rubbish there?

he may do well on the left of a 4-3-3 when we have the ball,however that position means he has to work when we don't have it and i have seen little to make me think he has the appetite or the footballing nouse to do it well enough.

I think Martins could adapt his game to suit midfield no bother, I doubt he would want to though, he is a striker and will always wnat to be played as one.

I still think a 4-3-3 could work with the right midfield three is we use a front three of

------------------Viduka

------Owen------------------Martins

Viduka is one of the players can see and make those grat little through balls, I reckon he woulc create load sof goals for Owen and Martins. The mainw orry with that is having a three man midfield and knowing Viduka will not srop off to fill the gap in there when we lose the ball.

Rozehnal...a good solid signing....in keeping with Sam's "sign em- test em- keep/dump em" strategy for buying players...

Would expect him to buy SEVERAL other fairly unheard of players yet...

As for Richards; I'll be controversial and say that I don't think he's that much better than Bramble ....seen a few games at City ground and he wasn't a patch on the performance of Dunne & Distin (remember him!). I'd feel as if we were taking it up the chockie if we paid £15M ....

Richards is so much better than Bramble its actually painful.

Agree with leazes 1986.

I couden't disagree with Kyberpass any more. Micah Richards looks a superb young talent to me (like a young lillian Thuram)thus the big price tag and apparent big interest from Wenger etc etc entitled to your opinion but comparing him with Bramble is like comparing Ronaldo with Luque

f*** me!!  .co.uk - seriously man

rather than update us about potential comings and goings (meaning the Rozenhal deal), their main story is pictures of the Rod f****** Stewart gig last night.

Who cares???

isn't that better though............"we'll tell you when someone HAS signed" type of thing.

I think I'll hear it on SSN or something before .co.uk.

I think Martins could adapt his game to suit midfield no bother, I doubt he would want to though, he is a striker and will always wnat to be played as one.

I still think a 4-3-3 could work with the right midfield three is we use a front three of

------------------Viduka

Viduka is one of the players can see and make those grat little through balls, I reckon he woulc create load sof goals for Owen and Martins. The mainw orry with that is having a three man midfield and knowing Viduka will not srop off to fill the gap in there when we lose the ball.

What qualities do you think Martins would bring to the midfield?

------------------Viduka

What qualities do you think Martins would bring to the midfield?

Dynamic in the tackle, wide range of passing, stunning ball control, loves to track back, he's tall and at 28 he has experience under his belt.