David Rozehnal

Guest Darth Toon

Guest gggg

PSG have been utterly woeful this season. A rock in defence? What defence, outplayed by minnows week in week out. Lucky still to be in the top flight.

Have you seen him play? Does this mean we leave Baines alone too?

From what I saw of him last season i'd leave him well alone.

Baines that is.

Guest SwissMagpie

Rozenhal had decent season and voted as player of the team this season and he was in the Best 11 of the Ligue 1

Guest johnson293

No mention of a potential fee anywhere - but presuming it is daft money, he may be worth a punt?

A typical Sam unknown signing? He certainly seem tp have the physique for a centre half...i.e. a tall bassa'!!

People are complaining about the number of players being released, without anyone being brought in - this player could be being brought in as that - a squad player/decent back up.

I'd guess we are still after Ben Haim + full back(s).

Guest BooBoo

Interestingly, thats on the Skysports website....

I have SSN on - and absolutely nothing has been said on the matter.

Sky Sports website is notoriously poor at its accuracy on stories and is totally different to Sky Sports News. "Hitzfeld in Toon Talks" was a vintage Sky Sports website blooper.

because SkySportsNews and SkySports.com are two completely different things, same name, different sources and levels of reliability

Thats because skysports.com has precisely fuck all to do with sky sports. Its planetfootball.com, sky just bought it and changed the name. The site is full of the same old shite.

PSG have been utterly woeful this season. A rock in defence? What defence, outplayed by minnows week in week out. Lucky still to be in the top flight.

Have you seen him play? Does this mean we leave Baines alone too?

It was a comment on how shit PSG have been. Seen them a few times this season, not really paid attention to anyone in particular as was manly falling asleep.

Thats because skysports.com has precisely f*** all to do with sky sports. Its planetfootball.com, sky just bought it and changed the name. The site is full of the same old s****.

cheers.

bit stupid advertising the website on the TV then

Guest Alan_Shearer

Dont worry lads ill look up his stats on Pro Evo...

...he's pretty ok. Yepes is better.

Sky Sports website is notoriously poor at its accuracy on stories and is totally different to Sky Sports News. "Hitzfeld in Toon Talks" was a vintage Sky Sports website blooper.

Dunno, i know i got the shit absolutely ripped out of me, but i still think he went to Newcastle, and turned us down. ;)

*Tin hat*

Guest Morph

looks like this bloke that lives in my hometown of Chester-le-Street and stands outside Argos shouting abuse and sniffing glue.

That somes up a hell of a lot of people from Chester.

Guest graemeh72

If we're going down that route, I could list about 80 players worth signing on "Football Manager"/"Champ Man"

I was about take the fucking piss and suggest that somebody look him up on Champ Man etc

but true to form .... some virtual numpty already has

shit the fucking bed ... it really does beggar belief!

If we're going down that route, I could list about 80 players worth signing on "Football Manager"/"Champ Man"

I was about take the fucking piss and suggest that somebody look him up on Champ Man etc

It was tongue in cheek/not serious/for a laugh/whatever you want to call it. For fuck's sake.

Guest graemeh72

It was tongue in cheek/not serious/for a laugh/whatever you want to call it. For fuck's sake.

You know as well as I do that there are people on this forum who thinks its "real"

You know as well as I do that there are people on this forum who thinks its "real"

Like you did?

I'm sure the vast majority worked out he was just messing around within a second of reading "Dont worry lads ill look up his stats on Pro Evo".

Guest graemeh72

Like you did?

I'm sure the vast majority worked out he was just messing around within a second of reading "Dont worry lads ill look up his stats on Pro Evo".

In that case I'll be man enough to hold my hands up and admit to being wrong

Guest RafaSVZW

I know Rozehnal from his time in Bruges, and I can say he isn't bad... He might have improved over the years, but I don't think he'll be capable of getting a spot in your team...

What happened to our interest in the dane Gravgaard?  I keep hearing very good things about him. Tomorrow I will se Denmark play against Sweden, its gonna be interesting. Apparantely he is called "Copenhagen Air Force"