England v Brazil

Guest BooBoo

Guest gggg

Do we reckon their right back is shitting himself at the thought of Downing coming on ?

errr Yes

Do we reckon their right back is shitting himself at the thought of Downing coming on ?

It could prove to be a Dyer situation with Downing reprocutions.  Wa-ha! (Yeesh, *adjusts collar)

I love the way in the B international Barry was all over the pitch and involved in a lovely move to set up Smith's goal, yet Downing looked the worst player on the pitch (including the Albanians) then scored two flukey goals in which the goalkeeper basically dived out of the way of the ball like it was a grenade, thus guaranteeing his England future, whereas the aforementioned consistently excellent Barry clearly knows now he has no international future.

McLaren is such a cunt and that kind of thinking is why we'll do nothing under him

I love the way in the B international Barry was all over the pitch and involved in a lovely move to set up Smith's goal, yet Downing looked the worst player on the pitch (including the Albanians) then scored two flukey goals in which the goalkeeper basically dived out of the way of the ball like it was a grenade, thus guaranteeing his England future, whereas the aforementioned consistently excellent Barry clearly knows now he has no international future.

McLaren is such a c*** and that kind of thinking is why we'll do nothing under him

Picking players who are "in form" only applies to Beckham apparently

Guest nufc 4 life

owen has won a few headers against a much larger defender which is good to see.  The pace seemed to liven up when Dyer and Downing were brought on.

Smith off eh. I'd just like to take this opportunity to congratulate Alan on earning another cap. Well deserved, there can be no doubt about that. He's certainly one of the most technically gifted players ever to pull on the shirt, and his peerless goalscoring record more than justifies his selection. I'd also like to congratulate Mr McClaren on making the decision to include him in the first place, however obvious it may have been - as a player of Smith's ability would have definetly been selected no matter who he plays for, the fact that he played in a few relatively major games recently is just a coincidence.

Bravo to all concerned. Bravo. :clap:

Smith off eh. I'd just like to take this opportunity to congratulate Alan on earning another cap. Well deserved, there can be no doubt about that. He's certainly one of the most technically gifted players ever to pull on the shirt, and his peerless goalscoring record more than justifies his selection. I'd also like to congratulate Mr McClaren on making the decision to include him in the first place, however obvious it may have been - as a player of Smith's ability would have definetly been selected no matter who he plays for, the fact that he played in a few relatively major games recently is just a coincidence.

Bravo to all concerned. Bravo. :clap:

;D

Its a real shame John Motson isn't dead.

:lol:

The senile idiot is bloody useless.

Honestly the little fuk drives me insane.

'Car-Car' 'Car-Car' 'Car-Car'  sound like a fuking crow. Wish the crows were circling him and his buddy.