Bryan Robson vows to cash in on Jag

Nobby

Ameobi is nowhere as near as bad as people like to make out. I can't see him every being anything other than an average striker and any better than 4th choice for us but he has his uses and did seem to improve when he stepped out of Shearers shadow as many had predicted. If he had spent his career so far at a club where he was first choice and had played with a more suitable partner he would have done ok I reckon.

Ameobi is nowhere as near as bad as people like to make out. I can't see him every being anything other than an average striker and any better than 4th choice for us but he has his uses and did seem to improve when he stepped out of Shearers shadow as many had predicted. If he had spent his career so far at a club where he was first choice and had played with a more suitable partner he would have done ok I reckon.

this

considering he's added perhaps another stone of muscle whilst out, I think he'll surprise a few cunts when given an opportunity next season

considering he's added perhaps another stone of muscle whilst out, I think he'll surprise a few cunts when given an opportunity next season

Only if he's put on a stone between his ears as well.

Guest khyberpass

this

considering he's added perhaps another stone of muscle whilst out, I think he'll surprise a few c***s when given an opportunity next season

Shola did show some signs of being a cracking front man when Al moved on...If he has been cured of the hip/back/ankle/neck problems, and the muscle stays on, he will be a threat..

He could come out looking like Arnie but if he hasn't cured his brain problem or had someone, possibly a woman, explain the offside rule to him using salt and papper shakers and a bottle of Heinz then he's still going to be incredibly frustrating to watch.

He could come out looking like Arnie but if he hasn't cured his brain problem or had someone, possibly a woman, explain the offside rule to him using salt and papper shakers and a bottle of Heinz then he's still going to be incredibly frustrating to watch.

tell that to Andy 'we was unfairly done to' Cole

;D

Shola is a great 4th striker imo, but i think that's where he belongs right now, its a shame he didn't get to prove himself last season, the club yet again let him down as they knew he had a hip problem at the end of 2005/06 and did fuk all about it.

Guest Guinness

Jagielka would be a decent signing IMO. He's a very versatile player who can pretty much do a job anywhere in the back four or even in midfield. The £6m being quoted is a little steep mind, if we could get him for around £4m then I'd definately take him.