Morten Gamst Pedersen

Guest Morph

According to his agent Rune Hauge (who is a crook and a liar) Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham also want him. But maybe if we could send Duff in the other direction. Nah.

Guest khyberpass

Fantastic player...no chance of us getting him. He is bound for bigger clubs, I reckon

Guest Peter.Sthlm

Bring him in asap.

You want the club to spend £8-15m (I have no idea of what he would cost) on another LW?

Guest gggg

He was shit for the first third of the season, IIRC.

So was Rooney.

Anyway he wouldnt come here from Blackburn at the minute.

Bring him in asap.

You seriously want the club to spend out £8-15m (no idea what he costs) on another LW?

Considering N'Zogbia will probably go, and Duff is out for the first 3 months of the season and not exactly setting the world alight, why not?

Guest Peter.Sthlm

Bring him in asap.

You seriously want the club to spend out £8-15m (no idea what he costs) on another LW?

Considering N'Zogbia will probably go, and Duff is out for the first 3 months of the season and not exactly setting the world alight, why not?

We should have other priorities that are more essential atm.

Guest smoggeordie

Bring him in asap.

We have other priorities that are more essential atm.

Like what exactly? With our water tight defence on song and free scoring strikers banging them in, I think another Left Winger is an essential purchase.

No. My mate is a Blackburn fan and so I see quite a lot of their games. He rates him as a quite good player but doesn't work anywhere near hard enougfh.

Plus the tard shoots at every corner.

Not really worth whatever he would fetch.

Guest Peter.Sthlm

But with our 50 bzillion we've got to spend we can sign 22 players for each position.

If N'Zogbia leaves we have to look for a LW but untill then we need 2 CB, 1 LB, 1 RB, 1 IM and 1 CF + 1 GK if Krul goes out on loan before concidering a LW.

But with our 50 bzillion we've got to spend we can sign 22 players for each position.

If N'Zogbia leaves we have to look for a LW but untill then we need 2 CB, 1 LB, 1 RB, 1 IM and 1 CF + 1 GK if Krul goes out on loan before concidering a LW.

So who the hell are we supposed to play at LW?

Guest Peter.Sthlm

Charles N'Zogbia

Charles N'Zogbia

He's leaving though, I for one don't think he's got a future here. And we can't wait until he goes because that could be August 31st for all we know then what will we do?

Guest Peter.Sthlm

He's leaving though, I for one don't think he's got a future here. And we can't wait until he goes because that could be August 31st for all we know then what will we do?

I'm still hoping he won't but if he does then yes we should look for a new LW. IMO that LW shouldn't be to expensive (unless we have a lot of money over) since we already have a Duff. He might not been what we all expected but still has the potential to be a  LW in a top 4 club.

Guest khyberpass

NZogbia by far best option for LW..all stats back it up as well. Lad needs to be left to get on with the job..Only reason he wants to leave is because someone playing worse than him is 1st choice...