The freebies.

Dokko

Wow.. The more posts I read on this board, the more that Invicta pisses me off. Jesus christ. Good at winding up and making discussions though

Biggest wum on the board tbh.

Never puts much thought into his posts and loves a good pointless argument  :lol:

Viduka would be a good signing. I'm not sure I even understand why people could be worried about him signing.

He scored more than Oba last season, hes still 31, our training methods should get the best out him and......hes fucking free!

Does make you wonder where we'd have been had Souness signed his original 3 targets of Boa Morte, Anelka & Viduka instead of Luque & Owen.

Probably in the same boat. Souness would have fell out with Anelka quickly and Viduka would have been permanently injured.

Does make you wonder where we'd have been had Souness signed his original 3 targets of Boa Morte, Anelka & Viduka instead of Luque & Owen.

Poor Souey ... he was so misunderstood. Could have been a legend.

Don't forget he wanted Sol Campbell too! Souey was so ahead of the game. What a forward thinking manager.

If only Shepherd would have backed him.

Sam's been back in the country for the past week. Also Ben Haim and Viduka are in Israel and Australia respectively so you can't blame Allardyce's holiday if we miss out.

But not at his desk?

Is that right?

I heard he returns to the club tomorrow.

Thats a bit of of a sly dig/low blow. We do have mobile phones etc now.

Even if he was on holiday (apparently he's not) he can still make calls/keep on top of things etc and fly back early if needs be. Being chained to a desk 24/7 woulden't make signing more likely.