"All Night Long"...

Guest johnson293

On fans' website newcastle-online.com, one admirer posted: "What a great guy. He's my favourite player of all time and now my favourite singer."

Another wrote: "When someone as class as Alan Shearer can be that desperately uncool as a dad, the rest of us are given hope."

----I'm sure that was said after the U2 car clip not this!

On fans' website newcastle-online.com, one admirer posted: "What a great guy. He's my favourite player of all time and now my favourite singer."

Another wrote: "When someone as class as Alan Shearer can be that desperately uncool as a dad, the rest of us are given hope."

----I'm sure that was said after the U2 car clip not this!

It was. It says so in the article too.

"The video comes almost a year after a clip of the Toon star singing along to rock music in his car appeared on the internet.

Thousands of Toon fans logged on to see Shearer belting out U2's Elevation, which was coming out of his stereo as he appeared to be driving around Ponteland in Northumberland, near his Darras Hall home.

Shearer's agents refused to comment on the video today."

Whoever said that should be banned tbh.

Dont worry, Andy is cross-referencing the database and the culprit will be probably given a 2 month ban. I think me and you are up for a week just for discussing it.