England U21 v Slovakia U21 - Tonight

Skirge

Guest Triglett

Huddlestone's outstanding technically and he has great ability on the ball. Not so good off it though, and he can be quite cumbersome.

I think he'll develop into a nice player. He's played an instrumental role in some of our games this season, particularly in Europe, where the pace and style of the game really suits him.

Guest Triglett

I'd like to see us play a more patient game, and maybe build through the middle a bit more. Slovakia are on the defensive, and they're not doing it particularly well - our players have got acres of time and space to do whatever they want.

NRC's impressed me. I do think he'd make a very decent DM.

Good crosses being wasted all over. Need someone with some physical presence up front.

James Vaughan has physical prescence and a phenomenal work rate. Scored 3 in 5 starts when he came back from injury at the end of the season, he's going to be a top class player.

It's a joke he hasn't got a start in this match. Can't believe the FA gave Pearce a job.

How'd you think he'll work with the kids, Speccy? Maybe that's more his arena?

I wouldn't trust him to look after me bins, never mind the future of our national team. He thinks Steve Wigley is competent FFS.

I mean, Slovakia are absolutely shite, WTF do we need to play 451 for? Is this the way we want to be teaching our future players to play? :nope:

Good to see Taylor bringing the ball out of defence ala Rio.

He seems to do that a lot for the U21's hopefully he will start doing it a bit more for us. He isn't too bad at carrying the ball forward imo.

I'm hoping he does. Local radio down here reported that your lot have made an offer for him too this evening. His agent reckons he's coming to us, mind.

Guest Triglett

I'm hoping he does. Local radio down here reported that your lot have made an offer for him too this evening. His agent reckons he's coming to us, mind.

Yeah, I honestly wouldn't mind him for the right price. What Spurs really need, perhaps even above a leftie, is someone who can dominate the midfield area. If NRC can do that, it'd be £7m well spent. I think Villa would be a decent move for him though.

Yeah, I honestly wouldn't mind him for the right price. What Spurs really need, perhaps even above a leftie, is someone who can dominate the midfield area. If NRC can do that, it'd be £7m well spent. I think Villa would be a decent move for him though.

I think he had a tough time from the Wet Spam fans over last season, tbh, although if you take even the most cursory of looks at kumb.org.uk, they all seem to be borderline retarded.