The official "f*cking get in" thread

Guest Knightrider

Guest nufc 4 life

i wish i could go tot he first EPL home game for us, but there is no chance as i won't be able to get tickets and if i did which i wouldn't be able to it would be hard to get up there to

Guest nufc 4 life

Where do you live like?

near london i have been up there three time because me dads up there, but every time there has been a game the day before i get there and two days after i leave or something like that so i have never seen a home game  :weep:

Guest Gemmill

Honest something will go wrong it always does.  No this isn't a quote from Northern Monkey, it's what my heart is telling me.

Listen to your heart.......when it's calling for you

Guest GAMMELL

F*cking superb, Full of Optimism. Jesus, what a time to support the TOON ARMY!!!!!!!. please don't wake me up.  :dance: :dance: :dance: :drink: :drink: :drink: :slowclap: :slowclap: :footy: :footy:

New billionaire owner  :thup:

The Halls out  :thup:

Shepherd's power all but gone  :thup:

60,000 + SJP on the way  :thup:

Money to spend on new players  :thup:

A very good and competent manager in charge  :thup:

Nucleus of a good team to build on  :thup:

New era  :thup:

f****** GET IN!!!!  :clap:

blueyes.gif

:celb:

:smitten:

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/nufc.gif

What happened to the 'don't want to buy success', 'I'd rather walk away than be anohter Chelsea' attitude from a couple of months back??!!

Guest Gemmill

New billionaire owner  :thup:

The Halls out  :thup:

Shepherd's power all but gone  :thup:

60,000 + SJP on the way  :thup:

Money to spend on new players  :thup:

A very good and competent manager in charge  :thup:

Nucleus of a good team to build on  :thup:

New era  :thup:

f****** GET IN!!!!  :clap:

blueyes.gif

:celb:

:smitten:

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/nufc.gif

What happened to the 'don't want to buy success', 'I'd rather walk away than be anohter Chelsea' attitude from a couple of months back??!!

:lol:  He's been saying that for years mate while I've been espousing an "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" approach.  HTT's idealistic cobblers has flown straight out the window at the first sight of the ££££ signs.

Guest Gemmill

By the way, 2 months back he demanded that the club should stay in Geordie ownership as well.  Explain yourself Coach you sellout!

Guest theunis

ew billionaire owner  Thumbs up

The Halls out  Thumbs up

Shepherd's power all but gone  Thumbs up

60,000 + SJP on the way  Thumbs up

Money to spend on new players  Thumbs up

A very good and competent manager in charge  Thumbs up

Nucleus of a good team to build on  Thumbs up

New era  Thumbs up

Ill second that!

Guest Knightrider

By the way, 2 months back he demanded that the club should stay in Geordie ownership as well.  Explain yourself Coach you sellout!

IDEALLY

And my lets not buy the title still stands, I believe the club can generate enough money itself to still have a say in the transfer market which to be fair we have never come up short in doing.

Guest Gemmill

IDEALLY

And my lets not buy the title still stands, I believe the club can generate enough money itself to still have a say in the transfer market which to be fair we have never come up short in doing.

Ashley has supposedly handed Sam a £40m kitty.  That's not money the club has generated.  I suggest you rethink your season ticket purchase - I'm sure you'd rather go blind than watch players bought with non-club generated money playing for a non Geordie owner. :razz:

Guest Knightrider

IDEALLY

Ashley has supposedly handed Sam a £40m kitty.  That's not money the club has generated.  I suggest you rethink your season ticket purchase - I'm sure you'd rather go blind than watch players bought with non-club generated money playing for a non Geordie owner. :razz:

Hardly Chelsea type spending or West Ham type spending then which is what I'd be against. Don't mind Ashley adding an extra 10m to a kitty or using some of his own money to buy a world-class player but I'm hoping we don't just go out and spend 100m or so ala Abramovic.

Guest Gemmill

IDEALLY

Hardly Chelsea type spending or West Ham type spending then which is what I'd be against. Don't mind Ashley adding an extra 10m to a kitty or using some of his own money to buy a world-class player but I'm hoping we don't just go out and spend 100m or so ala Abramovic.

"A few extra 10s of millions isn't gonna hurt.  I draw the line at 100s though.  I'm a man of principle."