Has Big Sam came out and said what he's going to do with Luque...

Guest DavB93

Has Big Sam came out and said what he's going to do with Luque...just remember a deal with PSV when Roeder was here (Seems years ago) but nowt else been said.

Club being takenover by a billionaire, local rivials top goalscorer joining our club, a player with a big gob & liking of violence likely to join the our club, the pigs in the media are having a hard time trying to keep up with all this, so when they get a chance to ask SA a question they hardly going to say "The lad who works at Est Est Est...."

If I was Allardyce, N'Zogbia would be my first choice LM and I think this might still happen as Duff is out of action for a while. With two players needed for every position Luque could still be useful here IF used correctly, i.e. not played up front to win aerial battles against some troglodyte centre back.

If I was Allardyce, N'Zogbia would be my first choice LM and I think this might still happen as Duff is out of action for a while. With two players needed for every position Luque could still be useful here IF used correctly, i.e. not played up front to win aerial battles against some troglodyte centre back.

I wish it wasn't but I think Zoggy's career at this club is all but over; I seriously doubt we'll see him here at the start of next season, and if we do, I don't think there'll be a place for him in Allardyce's team

SA said every player will be given a fresh chance, why would SA need to single players out? I would guess Luque would be part of what SA said about the newcastle players collectively.

Guest Ridzuan

I rather see Luque playing on the left than N'Zogbia.Of course Duff is my first choice,but now that he is out injured,at least one of the two would be given the role of playing on the left unless we get another left winger,which I dont think is necessary because Milner could play there too though I prefer him playing on the right.

I wish it wasn't but I think Zoggy's career at this club is all but over; I seriously doubt we'll see him here at the start of next season, and if we do, I don't think there'll be a place for him in Allardyce's team

agree, if he shows Allardyce half the attitude that he shows when he's out on the town (and blatantly showed to Roeder) he's out

agree, if he shows Allardyce half the attitude that he shows when he's out on the town (and blatantly showed to Roeder) he's out

N'Zogbia is a player with real ability, Allardyce would probably relish the chance to put another wayward player on the right path the same as Barton, Djiouff, Anelka etc. Frankly Roeder didn't deserve or command any respect. I would like to see Zog under a proper manager if he can be persuaded he still has a future here.