End of a site

macbeth

The www.nufc-finances.org.uk has come to the end of its useful life.

I'd like to thank those of you who helped me with it, those who spotted the odd error that needed corrected, and especially those who argued against every single word in it, without even looking at it  :rolleyes:

I'd like to hope that it made a few people aware of what we had in the board room. I hope that no one will have to try and do the same exercise again in 15 years time.

Cheers macbeth. I think that your site did a job in at least making some people aware that the club was not in quite as healthy position as many hoped, and it did no harm imho in highlighting some of the less than impressive decisions our club has made over the years.

As you say, fingers crossed that Ashley will see us being run in a manner that will not see the need for such sites in the future. :thup:

today has been like the ending to lord of the rings :'(   

I tried not to cry when frodo left I really did

Same here. One of the few movie moments that emotionaly affected me...

We shared something Frodo!!! Why did you leave???

Guest Knightrider

Keep it going and report on finances under Ashley.

Be hard when he de-lists the club. Sorry shouldnt expect you to know these things  :razz:

Companies House...

Just found this.

Thanks for the website Macbeth! You have contributed enormously (indirectly) to this takeover. Thanks again!

I will need to change my signature soon once the takeover thingy settles.

Well done for the work you put in on it. It's been an informative - if uncomfortable read. Finances and economics isn't particularly my forte (I think that goes for the majority of people) well done on bringing that side of things out in the open. Good stuff.  :clap:

Guest sittingontheball

Thanks for your work.

How is the debt being handled during this takeover? The site says the clubs assets are only worth a net of seven million (plus the incalculable "brand" of course).  How does that tally with the money Ashley paid?

Thanks for your work.

How is the debt being handled during this takeover? The site says the clubs assets are only worth a net of seven million (plus the incalculable "brand" of course).  How does that tally with the money Ashley paid?

means he's mad, and has too much money to play with  mackems.gif