Kieron Dyer....

Guest TheOrder

Guest Softie

He's a horrible little cock. Non tackling, non shooting waste of space, money and skin. The way to get the best out of him, as it was with Jenas, is to sell him to a rival and watch them get dragged down by the weight of his mediocrity. As much use as tits on a bull.

may sound harsh but I would rather see us sign a new rb and phase poor nobby out he is moving on after next season and really dont think we can expect him to play week in week out anymore. As for Milner we saw under a poor manager and a very poor side in general he was a shineing star really hopeing that with a little more encouragement (he really did get over the villa thing well) and maybe some better trainers than terry mac and clarkie we may see him come on leaps and bounds.

You cant knock Milners effort. People chanting his name when he was a sub showed that his effort was not going unnoticed. He had  the highest percentage of tackles completed, but his attacking play shooting or crossing was poor. Hopefully his quality will improve.

Guest nyscooby

Get rid of Dyer. Milner too, hes not a champion and never will be.

Dyer... lightweight rubbish. Quick, but to easy to knock of his run/path, thus low success rate %%

may sound harsh but I would rather see us sign a new rb and phase poor nobby out he is moving on after next season and really dont think we can expect him to play week in week out anymore. As for Milner we saw under a poor manager and a very poor side in general he was a shineing star really hopeing that with a little more encouragement (he really did get over the villa thing well) and maybe some better trainers than terry mac and clarkie we may see him come on leaps and bounds.

You cant knock Milners effort. People chanting his name when he was a sub showed that his effort was not going unnoticed. He had  the highest percentage of tackles completed, but his attacking play shooting or crossing was poor. Hopefully his quality will improve.

totally agree he really has been a real pro, when i saw him on talksport going through his contract he just seemed like a nice down to earth guy, cant believe how young he is plenty of time to improve and while he aint been flashing in a perfect ball all season we have seen his talents on more than one occasion, i think at present the best two aspects of his game is running at defenders and work rate I really want to keep playing him, obviously it is nice to have competition for places to keep players on their toes but maybe leave him and nobby fighting it out for the comming season anyway.

He was far more productive than Dyer was last season which was my original point.

As Milner took freekicks & corners & played more games I am guessing he would of created more. As Dyer played striker for part of the season I reckon Dyer would of scored more. As we were a crap team attacking wise as a TEAM both could improve a hell of lot.

He was far more productive than Dyer was last season which was my original point.

As Milner took freekicks & corners & played more games I am guessing he would of created more. As Dyer played striker for part of the season I reckon Dyer would of scored more. As we were a crap team attacking wise as a TEAM both could improve a hell of lot.

we all need to think not just at last season and ask ourselves this

is the player crap cause of the management -i.e how they were treated, where they were played, how fit they were when they were played, did the training help them work as a team etc etc. If this is the case then the player deserves to be in SA team and when the back room staff is up and running then we judge

is the player crap cause they were never good enough for the club- tbh this is most of the players that SA released maybe sibbers could be exception but this may be down to the fact that it was a fluke more then good head hunting by roedent, I really only see baba and carr as the two players in question that fall into this catagory and if they are the only two players that are due to leave then I wont be mad.

I can't take anyone seriously who says we should get rid of Milner. We'd probably have been relegated last year if not for him.

I think the goals the fast kid from Lagos scored in the middle of the season were what kept us up.

we all need to think not just at last season and ask ourselves this

is the player crap cause of the management -i.e how they were treated, where they were played, how fit they were when they were played, did the training help them work as a team etc etc. If this is the case then the player deserves to be in SA team and when the back room staff is up and running then we judge

is the player crap cause they were never good enough for the club- tbh this is most of the players that SA released maybe sibbers could be exception but this may be down to the fact that it was a fluke more then good head hunting by roedent, I really only see baba and carr as the two players in question that fall into this catagory and if they are the only two players that are due to leave then I wont be mad.

Some valid points

Guest super_shay1

I can't take anyone seriously who says we should get rid of Milner. We'd probably have been relegated last year if not for him.

I totally agree with you. IMO he was the best player for us last season, fair enough his crossing wasn't the best, but he'll only get better for us surely.

lets see how he responds to fat sam and then he can make his mind up in january if he wants to get rid and thats the same for the rest of them ,at this moment in time we need as many men on board as possible and a stronger and larger squad is imperitive .

I totally agree with you. IMO he was the best player for us last season, fair enough his crossing wasn't the best, but he'll only get better for us surely.

Haha, get rid of Milner, jesus christ......wait, wha.......he was serious?

Milner done way more then enough to earn at the very LEAST a chance under SA.  Anyone who says we should dump Milner wants their head looking at.

Peronsonally, I think Milner is a SA type player, hard working, tackles, shoots, crosses & helps team mates.  The kid tries.  Unlike some of the fckers last season.

He's a horrible little cock. Non tackling, non shooting waste of space, money and skin. The way to get the best out of him, as it was with Jenas, is to sell him to a rival and watch them get dragged down by the weight of his mediocrity. As much use as tits on a bull.

I'm happy to welcome any player that drags Spurs 'down' to 5th after what had gone on in the preceding years.  Milner (if it was possible) I would welcome with open arms, Dyer is welcome at WHL only if he is visiting wearing your shirt.

Is Dyer a forward ? No. He cannot finish consistently.

Is Dyer a winger ? No, not really. Can play wide but doesn't really beat his man and rarely gets a telling ball in to the box.

Is Dyer a central midfielder ? No, too light, cannot tackle, cannot see a great pass

Is Dyer a full back ? Completely unknown. Only logic in this is a success as an emergency against Villa once, and that Solano, a completely different type of player has moved there successfully.

Is Dyer a good substitute ? Absolutely. Is second best in lots of positions, can cover everywhere, can introduce a change of pace/style.

Is Dyer worthy of being a key member of our squad solely to impress as a late-on sub ? Not for me. Any amount of money would do but over £5m and I'm delighted

I dont think Milners crossing was poor, and he's the only player who took his man on.

Taking his man on, he was great at - despite not having any form of lightning pace. His crossing was erratic though to say the least.

Guest teepee

I dont think Milners crossing was poor, and he's the only player who took his man on.

Taking his man on, he was great at - despite not having any form of lightning pace. His crossing was erratic though to say the least.

agreed - but it did seem to improve a bit over the course of the season mind

Guest TheOrder

I'm happy to welcome any player that drags Spurs 'down' to 5th after what had gone on in the preceding years.  Milner (if it was possible) I would welcome with open arms, Dyer is welcome at WHL only if he is visiting wearing your shirt.

Face it Martin Jol, if that is your real name. You're bricking it, you only  started posting here when we've been on the slide. Now we're a team on the up, your arse is squeaking to the tune of 'rabbit rabbit'.

Face it Martin Jol, if that is your real name. You're bricking it, you only  started posting here when we've been on the slide. Now we're a team on the up, your arse is squeaking to the tune of 'rabbit rabbit'.

I'd been posting here for 8 months before you decided to make your debut. 

I'm personally glad to see Newcastle on the up.  I'll be even happier when the Woolwich pikeys start their inevitable decline.

Guest TheOrder

I'd been posting here for 8 months before you decided to make your debut. 

I'm personally glad to see Newcastle on the up.  I'll be even happier when the Woolwich pikeys start their inevitable decline.

Debut? I've been here since 2005. This is my second account.

What would you rather, MJ?

May '08:

4. Arsenal

5. Spurs

6. Newcastle

or

4. Newcastle

5. Spurs

6. Arsenal

;)

Nothing gets easier than that.

4. Newcastle

5. Spurs

6. Arsenal

Happily see Spurs 17th if the slime were still below us.