European U21 Championship

Guest SwissMagpie

Good half that, we're playing well. Look gash defensively mind, other than Baines who has looked very good to me, but going forward we look very promising. We're dominating the midfield - Reo-Coker/Huddlestone really seems to be working at this point so credit to Pearce there. Milner and Young need to get on the ball more, because whenever they have, they've looked good.

I could easily slate Richardson here, because he's a headless chicken and never seems to be anything more, but i bet that he's one of the main places where a goal will come from.

Really like the look of Baines, though.

Guest duffyg

Some really bad England bashing going on on Dutch telly by Gullit amongst others.. No surprise there..

What is gullit saying?

Some really bad England bashing going on on Dutch telly by Gullit amongst others.. No surprise there..

What is gullit saying?

His co pundit (Jan Mulder, a former Dutch international) was commenting on the lack of technical ability with most English players, stating that they should be learned that they can actually move certain parts of their bodies, such as ankles and knees to control a ball rather than having it jump up against their body and reacting to how the ball bounces off it.. Gullit was nodding in agreement and mentioned that he also finds that the actual England team (as opposed to under 21s) is low on technical ability. To be fair, it was mainly Jan Mulder, who is normally perceived as a fan of English style football, who was doing the complaining..

Good free kick that btw..

Guest Roland

Good Goalkeeping . Baines is the only player I like to be honest. Reo Coker should cost 7 mln GBP? Grazyness compared with vd Borre yesterday who is bought by Fiorentina for 2 mln GBP.