Finally we look to get rid of Babayaro

Decky

Would anyone take Paul Robinson as his replacement. Provided we signed Baines as first choice?

Robinson's wank.

Would love Baines though. Best English player on the field tonight, btw.

Interestingly, Sunderland and their Irish manager Roy Keane are also looking to sign a right-back this summer and might be tempted to make a bid for Carr. Keane has been linked with virtually every one of his former Republic of Ireland team-mates, although Carr has, as yet, not been one of them.

A few hours after this story hit the streets of Newcastle, the scum went & announced the signing of Greg Halford. Olly gets paid to write this stuff :rolleyes:

Is Halford a right-back?

He was at Colchester. But can play righ midfield & has been bunged up front as well becasue he 6ft 4.

Would anyone take Paul Robinson as his replacement. Provided we signed Baines as first choice?

Robinson's w***.

Would love Baines though. Best English player on the field tonight, btw.

Cool, ive seen next to nothing of him this season, but saw we have been linked to him here and there over the past couple of months.

Guest graemeh72

A few years ago I remember hearing a rumour that Bobby Lee, Gary Speed and Shearer bought Alessandro Pistone a sheeps heart as a "Secret Santa" pressie at the Christmas Party.

Graham, some  good crack about Pistone & the Crimbo thing  in http://www.nufc.com/html/times_pistone.html , seems he won them over in the end.

Nice one ,,,Good spot and good read ....

written by a stinker of a journalist mind ... Louise Taylor grrr

Another Souness signing clinched on the back of having a 2 min. phone conversation with one of his pals. We paid £10m for Luqe after Mike Robinson told Souness (over the phone) that he would "put his hand in the fire for you". What a coup it was giving the legendary Souness the manager's job. But then no one accuse Freddie of not backing his managers as Oliver would say.

Guest kmdnufc

When I look back at some of Babyaro's non performances last season, my blood boils. There were several games where he clearly was making absolutely no effort. Get rid ASAP although which idiot would pay us anything for him. I fear he will put his head down and sit out next season in the reserves picking up a fat cheque every month for nothing.  The sad thing is that he actually could be a very good LB if he wanted to

When he was at his best for Chelsea he was one of the best Left-Backs in the League.

Guest graemeh72

When I look back at some of Babyaro's non performances last season, my blood boils. There were several games where he clearly was making absolutely no effort. Get rid ASAP although which idiot would pay us anything for him. I fear he will put his head down and sit out next season in the reserves picking up a fat cheque every month for nothing.  The sad thing is that he actually could be a very good LB if he wanted to

When he was at his best for Chelsea he was one of the best Left-Backs in the League.

not enough for me I'm afraid....

I want

"Week in week out he is one of the best left backs in the league"

....anyway ......why should we care about how Baba plays when he wears a shitty Chelsea shirt?

I'll answer that one for you... we don't

Guest kmdnufc

Players I think we should get rid of:

Carr, Ramage (if no improvement by December), Babayaro, Luque (loan), Duff if he gets injured again after he comes back in November.