Citeh look knacked!

Crumpy Gunt

Court case begins today or tomorrow in Bangkok, regarding the sale of a piece of prime land in Bangkok which Thaksin's wife purchased for approximately one third of it's value. Prosecution claiming corruption as Thaksin, as then Prime Minister, must have influenced the low price.

If he is found guilty of corruption then the league's 'Fit and proper person' Test should fail according to their rules regarding corruption charges, which apparently count for overseas courts decisions also..

If found guilty it will be interesting to see Thaksin surviving this and thereby implementing the league as corrupt also. :D

I haven't read through this thread really, just wanted to say that Manchester City will come to Sweden and live in the town where i live (Borås). Too bad it's not NUFC =(

They've signed some Maccarone/Tavano type guy for £8.8m

I'd never heard of him really but his goal tally for last season is quite impressive.

They'd better hope he's not another Maccarone because they're desperate for strikers and I can't see them spending a higher sum on any of the other forwards brought in.

They've signed some Maccarone/Tavano type guy for £8.8m

I'd never heard of him really but his goal tally for last season is quite impressive.

They'd better hope he's not another Maccarone because they're desperate for strikers and I can't see them spending a higher sum on any of the other forwards brought in.

His tally last season is good, but every other season it has been woeful. I think this is a massive gamble on Sven's part. But hey, they've got lot's of Thai money to move quickly, no questions asked, wink wink nudge nudge...  :shifty:

Martins has only had one good season and he's supposedly worth more than £13m so £8m could be a cracking deal for someone who scored 7 more goals in the league.

According to Wiki he scored 1000 goals in 1 appearance and was born in both 1976 and 1983. Talented fella.

Guest toontoon

According to Wiki he scored 1000 goals in 1 appearance and was born in both 1976 and 1983. Talented fella.

:lol:

I am glad this fella is getting done for a bit dirty money, wouldn't want him getting charged for any of the alleged human rights issue's

Apparently he bought a house worth £32m for £12m, hardly comparable with Abramovich taking billions off the Russian people for a few bottles of vodka.

I am glad this fella is getting done for a bit dirty money, wouldn't want him getting charged for any of the alleged human rights issue's

Apparently he bought a house worth £32m for £12m, hardly comparable with Abramovich taking billions off the Russian people for a few bottles of vodka.

True. Roman did a lot good when he was Governor of Siberia, while Thaksin Shinawatra used to get letters off Amensty international. http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGASA390152004?open&of=ENG-317

Hans Backe will be a good nr.2. If im not wrong, he was the Danish National Team Coach and also a successful coach with Panathinaikos reaching the Champions Leauge, i doubt he wa sacked after 2 matches.

True. Roman did a lot good when he was Governor of Siberia, while Thaksin Shinawatra used to get letters open letters off Amensty international. http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGASA390152004?open&of=ENG-317

Not bad as well for tax benefits so I'm told. ;)