Bernard Mendy

Optimistic Nut

PSG forums saying he's on his way back to the Premier League, and PSG only want £2m. Allardyce wanted him full-time at Bolton when he was there, has since won full French honours, plays in our problem position, worth a £5.5m double bid for him & Rozehnal?

http://psgteam.info/home.php?page=news-suite&newsid=3685

Portsmouth & City after him according to this. Fallen out of favour with Le Guen.

I doubt it. Considering we have 4 right backs already, we have no manager, no money and at a guess, this guy is a Willie McKay special - every other player who comes to this country from France seems to be - and we don't want any more to do with him.

Pompey, maybe, Glenn Johnson's gone back hasn't he...

Guest nufc16

can remember him being really really terrible at first, then just seemed to come on leaps and bounds and looked like a really good player towards the end of his time at bolton. kind of effect you would hope sam has on some of our underachievers.

I remember him playing a blinder up here when we managed to sneak a win against them.

I know, he did. Think it was 0-0 that one, though. Early 03/04 when they were wearing that red kit.

I was thinking of the 2002-3 season when we beat them 1-0 and he could have had a hat-trick. Jenas scored when he was in the middle of that good scoring run.

Ah right could have been. Think he played in that 0-0 game aswell though and did well...

Athletic who can respond to a winger/forward's pace off-the-mark or sudden change of direction off either foot, and can take the ball forward ie. somebody who can actually sideline-to-sideline stretch the opposition forwards' defensive zone. He's a far cry from what we have at the club already.