cheapest place for nufc dvd?

womblemaster

96/97? You can't get it on dvd. The first season review to come out on dvd was 01/02. All the old season reviews on video are deleted now i think. Your best bet would be ebay or the Back Page if you haven't already got the video

Guest Beefy

Talking of dvd's.  Any news when last season's dvd review comes out?  God knows why i want to put myself through that again.  I think i need my head read!

• 1 month later...
Guest natolars

Is there gonna be a "End of Season"-DVD for 2006/07?

I preordered it at Amazon.co.uk, but they later sent me an email claiming that they wouldn't be able to get it for me.

Anyone know anything about this?

Guest East Stander

Is there gonna be a "End of Season"-DVD for 2006/07?

I preordered it at Amazon.co.uk, but they later sent me an email claiming that they wouldn't be able to get it for me.

Anyone know anything about this?

There isn't going to be one released.

This is copied from .com: We are told there will be no 2006/07 Season Review DVD release - the first time since the first VHS review appeared in 1988/89.

i'm not surprised, it was bad enough that we had a dvd for 04-05, that fucking  shambles

but 06-07, what the hell would they be able to show that's actually worth watching? Sibierski's 'wonder goal' against a bunch of roofers and ex-cons? the cunting Blackburn aftermath?

Really just wanna forget that 06-07 existed

Dont buy it, you'll only get depressed. You'll not be able to sleep for a week after you realise how close we really came.

I cant even watch the premiership years episode from that season.

Dont buy it, you'll only get depressed. You'll not be able to sleep for a week after you realise how close we really came.

I cant even watch the premiership years episode from that season.

close we really came? we only just got 2nd on goal difference, title was gone in March

i knew what you meant thought  :angel: