New Gap in the "Big 4" ???

Guest graemeh72
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest graemeh72

As it says in the questions really,

Henry to barca will without doubt leave Arsenal weaker ....surrounding the club in uncertainty and raising questions over Wengers position.

So can a club outside the Top 4 realistically finish above them ... and if so ... who?

Pains me to say but the side with the most realistic chance is Spurs. If we come out of this transfer window well then we may possibly be in a position to challenge for 4th!

Tottenham have a great chance of taking them imo.

If we sign like we should sign, we could possibly have a peak, but too many changes would need to be made, and too mnay players would need settling down.

Our only plus point would be no Euro competition so we could focus on 4th place.

Guest eyeball_tickler

henry only played half the games last year and they still finished 8 points away from 5th with a considerably better goal difference. if they can get a 20+ goal scorer in they'll be fine.

theyre not a one man team, but it will put massive doubts in other players minds when Mr Arsenal leaves for sunny shores

They look normal without him.

hardly. when wenger goes is when they'll look normal.

theyre not a one man team, but it will put massive doubts in other players minds when Mr Arsenal leaves for sunny shores

They look normal without him.

hardly. when wenger goes is when they'll look normal.

They'll fall apart without Wenger.

Henry was injured for a large part of last season but they only really missed him when Van Persie and Agbonlahor got injured too.

With Van Persie fit and a new striker in to replace Henry I can't see Arsenal being any worse than last season.

Henry was injured for a large part of last season but they only really missed him when Van Persie and Agbonlahor got injured too.

With Van Persie fit and a new striker in to replace Henry I can't see Arsenal being any worse than last season.

Adebayor

Adebayor

That's the fella! O0

Guest graemeh72

Henry leaving isn't just about the man on the pitch imho

I think he'll leave a huge "personality" & confidence gap which will rock the club ....lets not forget that they have already lost Dein too...

Arsenal will be beatable next season... home and away... and taht could "pull" them into the group of teams below

.........interesting

Guest Wally_McFool

If Wenger is allowing Henry to leave, I'd wager that he already has a replacement lined up, someone we aint heard to much of perhaps, like Gomis of St Etienne who is suppose to be the new Drogba of the French League.

If Wenger is allowing Henry to leave, I'd wager that he already has a replacement lined up, someone we aint heard to much of perhaps, like Gomis of St Etienne who is suppose to be the new Drogba of the French League.

Maybe Wenger is off, maybe there is no replacement lined up.

Guest graemeh72

Maybe Wenger is off, maybe there is no replacement lined up.

Can Wenger be arsed to rebuild this Arsenal team....again? (esp with new American owners)

I do think Spurs are almost there.  And if Henry does leave, I think it will pave the way for many to follow suit.  Plus with Wenger looking likely to leave next summer Arsenal could be in a spot of bother.  Spurs have been pushing for that spot really well over the last two season, however I don't think they wouldbe part of the big 4.  It would become the big 3 again with Spurs being the best of the rest in my opinion.