I'm Going To See Sam On Thursday.

Crumpy Gunt

who he'll be bringing in to link the play from back to front.

We may sign Joey Barton to do that.

Barton seems to be more interested in having a go at goal then creating for others, I could be wrong.

i think it will be interesting to see how emre does with a tactically savvy manager.

So far Emre has proven nothing, I think it's make or break time for him and it could go either way.  He needs an end product which he hasn't shown too often while playing for us.  Too often he'll run into a dead end but at least he had an excuse for that last season when he had nothing much to aim at.

Guest Magpiecn

i think it will be interesting to see how emre does with a tactically savvy manager.

So far Emre has proven nothing, I think it's make or break time for him and it could go either way.  He needs an end product which he hasn't shown too often while playing for us.  Too often he'll run into a dead end but at least he had an excuse for that last season when he had nothing much to aim at.

If it worked for Emre,it could worked for any other else.Even Shamble,Carr

Tell him to forget about Bellamy and get Cisse in instead. Cisse will score far more goals if he is used as a centre forward, especially alongside a target man like Viduka.

Cisse has the technique and control of an elephant

And he would still score more goals than Bellamy could ever dream of scoring. If Owen leaves we need a goal scorer not someone who runs around and looks pretty doing so.

Cisse will score more goals if he is played upfront alongside someone with the technique and stature of Viduka.

And he would still score more goals than Bellamy could ever dream of scoring. If Owen leaves we need a goal scorer not someone who runs around and looks pretty doing so.

Cisse will score more goals if he is played upfront alongside someone with the technique and stature of Viduka.

I think the reason he's looking to get rid of Owen is because he wants to play 4-3-3 this coming season and he isn't suited to it, if he wanted to play 4-4-2 then he would just look to keep Owen and buy Riise separately.

First Koumas, now Cisse.

You really do rate some very shoddy players highly tbh. :lol:

First Koumas, now Cisse.

I'd rather have him over Bellamy if we are playing 2 upfront, especially as he would be playing with Viduka upfront. Think Cisse alongside Viduka would score more than Bellamy alongside Viduka.

That's all I'm saying really.

Baggio does have a point though, if Sam intends to switch to a 4-3-3 then Bellamy would make more sense as I have always thought his ideal position is as a wide forward in a 4-3-3 if he can be convinced to play in this position he would be dynamite.

First Koumas, now Cisse.

I'd rather have him over Bellamy if we are playing 2 upfront, especially as he would be playing with Viduka upfront. Think Cisse alongside Viduka would score more than Bellamy alongside Viduka.

Baggio does have a point though, if Sam intends to switch to a 4-3-3 then Bellamy would make more sense as I have always thought his ideal position is as a wide forward in a 4-3-3 if he can be convinced to play in this position he would be dynamite.

Only way we'll be playing 4-4-2 next season is if Owen is still here.

And Bellamy won't need convincing to play on the right, especially in a 4-3-3. Only reason he spat his dummy out last time was that it was plain as day that Kluivert and Shearer were absolutely abysmal up front together and everybody could see how much better we were when Bellamy was up there, including Bellers himself.

Under Allardyce he wouldn't have to deal with the shit Souness put him through.

First Koumas, now Cisse.

Only way we'll be playing 4-4-2 next season is if Owen is still here.

And Bellamy won't need convincing to play on the right, especially in a 4-3-3. Only reason he spat his dummy out last time was that it was plain as day that Kluivert and Shearer were absolutely abysmal up front together and everybody could see how much better we were when Bellamy was up there, including Bellers himself.

Under Allardyce he wouldn't have to deal with the s*** Souness put him through.

I was thinking 3-5-2 when I spoke about two upfront by the way. I'm not sure we were ever going to play a 4-4-2 under Allardyce.

Cisse at Auxerre = Yes

Cisse at Liverpool = No

So he's been s*** in the past when he's played in the Premiership then, yes?

Bit unfair to judge how well a player does in the premiership by looking at their time at one club...

Especially as the said club put him out on the wing all the time. His goal scoring record whenever he has been played up top has been very good.

I hope he ends up somewhere in the premiership and he is played as a striker. It would be interesting to see how it works out.

Cisse at Auxerre = Yes

Cisse at Liverpool = No

So he's been s*** in the past when he's played in the Premiership then, yes?

Bit unfair to judge how well a player does in the premiership by looking at their time at one club...

It's all we have to go on though, in fairness.

No point whatsoever going for Cisse, as he's basically the same player as Martins. Wild, pacey, can crack an absolute rifle of a shot, really poor first touch at times, poor footballing brain by the looks of things.

Martins however, has youth on his side and can still improve a lot of the weaknesses in his game, while I don't think Cisse will ever improve a great deal. Martins also doesn't have the injury concerns that Cisse does either.

Ask him if he would have bid for henry if he knew he was ONLY 16 million!

See if he's heard any rumours regarding Dein

Been said before Dein can't join us as he has a significant shareholding in Arsenal.

Neally sold up aparently

Been said before Dein can't join us as he has a significant shareholding in Arsenal.

Neally sold up aparently

Can't sell up as their is currently an agreement in place that for a year nobody in the current Arsenal heirarchy will sell their shares. That means none of Hill-Wood and that lot can buy the club and it also means it's impossible for Kroenke to takeover.

Also take your head out of the clouds, Dein is an Arsenal fan and in a year he will be back on the board when Kroenke takes over.

Neally sold up aparently

Can't sell up as their is currently an agreement in place that for a year nobody in the current Arsenal heirarchy will sell their shares. That means none of Hill-Wood and that lot can buy the club and it also means it's impossible for Kroenke to takeover.

Also take your head out of the clouds, Dein is an Arsenal fan and in a year he will be back on the board when Kroenke takes over.

The agreement came after the departure of Dein, to help stabalise the fans!